the wolf navigates, the llama suffers

'We have been walking for almost an hour now. this is so tiring, please let's get a cab' Haruto pleaded with his friends.

Treasure went to Taiwan to shoot for their video blog and they were divided into two groups. Haruto's companies are Jaehyuk, Asahi, Mashiho, Junkyu, and Jeongwoo. They designed their itinerary having their first stop at Ximending to shop for clothes. After a while, they planned on going to Carrefour to haul food and so they walked. The map told them it was only minutes away, but his friend Jeongwoo who is very poor at navigating had missed the original route and been taking the members to his long cuts. He has been trying to defend himself about his mistakes of 10 minutes supposedly walk that turns out to be 25 minutes to no end.

'Park Jeongwoo, give me the damn phone I'll navigate it myself' Haruto grabbed the phone to the latter and check it himself. But just like Jeongwoo, the latter has poor navigating skills the same as his Korean which added to his frustrations.

'I just want to sleep. Wait, eat first then sleep. My foot hurts already. Let's go back. How do we go back?' Haruto let out a sigh and sat on his knees messaging his feet.

'You've been complaining a lot. The rest are not even saying a goddamn thing you -' Jeongwoo was about to snap when Jaehyuk meddles.

'Ok guys. Let's stop there. Haruto, give me the phone. Let the hyungs navigate'Haruto passes the phone to the older and continues arguing with Jeongwoo.

'These kids fighting again, who would win this time?' Junkyu teases. Unlike the two, he has been enjoying their long walks as he gets to spend more time with one of his favorite persons, Mashiho. He would cling to the Japanese arms with their little tease and laughter with each other.

'Who would assert and who would forgive first?' Mashiho added.

'Stop teasing us, please. This guy right here has been the reason why we are hurting our feet. Aren't your feet numbing?' Haruto said while beating his legs.

'Not when you're with a favorite person. nope.' Junkyu said.

'C'mon guys, look. How about we try going to Taipei 101? Let's go to the observatory. You'd love it there!' Mashiho suggested which made the maknae's rolled their eyes.

'We've been walking for some time now; we can no longer change our itinerary. not like this' Haruto complained again.

'We're almost there' Asahi said while holding his ears showing that these people have been deafening him.

Mashiho and Junkyu proceeded first, running excitedly as they see their target destination.

'I wish I had that energy.' Haruto said.

'You can if you stop complaining.' Jeongwoo reverted and walk past him.

'It was your fault. I —'

'Aaaa!! shooo!!' Jeongwoo stop the Japanese in the middle of his sentence and run after the other members. The Korean then stop, glance back, and stuck his tongue out which made the latter more furious.

'Ugh! I hate you! Park Jeongwoo!'

~