Chapter 12:Shopping

Chelsea POV

I woke to the sound of my phone going off.It was a text message from Ariel.She asked if I wanted to go dress shopping with her for graduation and prom.I said Yea.I have so much on my mind.I have so much to do before graduation and if I go dress shopping g then I can check that off my to do list.After I finished texting her,I went to finish up the last of my end of the year projects.Another check off my list.I went downstairs and made myself a bowl of cereal and ate it.Once I was done I went upstairs and took a shower.After that u got dressed in (IN MEDIA).I kept my hair down and curly.Then I added some mascara and lip gloss.Once I finished I texted Ariel to let her know I was ready.She text back saying she was outside.I grabbed my purse,phone,and house keys and walked out the door.Once I locked it,I went towards Ariel's car and gave her a hug.

Ariel:Hey girl

Me:Hey

Ariel:You ready to go buy million dollar dresses.

Me:That depends,do you have millions of dollars for us to buy dresses with?

Ariel:As a matter a fact I do and I know you do too.

Me:Truuuuuu.Okay let's go.

We jumped in the car and drove to the mall jammin to our music.Once we got to the mall we walked in and started shopping.

A/N:I know I know.BORRRIIINNNGGG.I am going to update as much as I can today before I go to sleep.Soon I will be ending this book,but I will be doing a sequel on how their lives are after high school.

                   -Keke