Last Minute Details

Chealsea POV

I just woke up and now I'm getting ready to go out with Ariel .I brushed my teeth and took a shower.Then I lotioned my body and put on bra,panties,and my outfit (in media).I grabbed my wallet keys and phone and got in my car. I called Ariel and told her I was on my way.I pulled up into her driveway and honked the horn.About five mins later Ariel came out.

Ariel:Wassup boo

Me:Nun you ate

Ariel:Nah you

Me:Nope but I'm going to smoothie king

Ariel:Yesss let's go there

We drove to to smoothie king and ordered our smoothies.Then we drove to the mall to pick up our dresses.Ariel got her dress but mine needed to get taken in a little since i lost a little weight since when I got fitted for it.So we decided to walk around.We went to the jewelry store and got some jewelry to match our dresses then we went to pick up our shoes.After that it was about two hours so we went to get my dress.It was about 2:30 then so we got in the car and drove to the salon.We got our nails and feet done then our hair prepped for tomorrow. Then we went to my house.Ariel is sleeping over since the stylist are coming over in the morning. We sat on the couch and turned on spongebob .

Ariel:So Trevor tells me that you and Diggy are moving to Miami .

Me:Yea it took a lot of convincing but after a while I was like okay

Ariel:I'm excited we're gonna be right by the beach and clubs.Miami is a party city

Me:Yup we'll be turning up all the time

Ariel:Yessss

Me:I'm hungry

Ariel:Me too

Me:Want Chinese food

Ariel:Sure

I called and ordered our food .We took our showers and by the time we were done the food was here. We ate and stayed up for a few hours then went to bed. A big day ahead of us