Chapter 19:Hangout

Ariel POV

Chelsea and I decided to get up early and make breakfast for the guys.We got into the kitchen and began to cook.We made French toast, waffles,pancakes,turkey bacon, sausages,grits,fruit and smoothies.In about a hour we were finished then we made plates for the boys.They made it downstairs and began to eat.After about 30 minutes their plates were clear.

Chelsea:So what do you guys wanna do today

Boys:Idk

Me:How about we go out.

Diggy:Okay.But what are we gonna do?

Me:We just drive and stop if we see something

Everyone-Me:Okay.

Chelsea and I cleaned the kitchen and went upstairs to get ready .We took our showers and got dressed in (IN MEDIA).And walked downstairs. Once everyone was ready we got into Diggy's Camaro and drove off.We were driving for a while then Chelsea spoke.

Chelsea:Hey let's go bowling .

Diggy:Okay

We parked the car in the parking lot and got out to bowl. We got our shoes and began to bowl.We played boys against a girls and of course the girls won.

Diggy:We just let y'all win

Chelsea:Mhm whatever.

We left and continued to drive.Then we saw the mall

Me:Let's go shopping

Trevor:Aight let's go.

We shopped for about 3 hours then we decided to go Olive Garden and eat.Once we ate we decided to go home since we had to get up early.We got home and went to bed.

__________________________________________________

A/N:I know this one is short but the next will be longer.Don't forget to like ,comment,and follow.
-Keke