Chapter 15:Plan In Action

Saturday:Concert Day
            Ariel POV

I was in my car driving to Chelsea's house. Today we are going to Trevor and Diggy's concert tonight.I'm so excited. But a little nervous because Diggy and Trevor have never asked us to go to one of their concerts.They must be up to something.I pulled up into Chelsea's drive way to see her standing on her porch waiting for me.I got out of my car and locked it.Then went to greet her.Once we said our hellos,we went upstairs to Chelsea's room.We went to her closet to pick out our outfits. We're lucky we wear the same size.We share clothes a lot.We finally settled on our outfits. We took our showers and got dressed in (In Media).We did our hair and makeup and were just about to walk out the door when Diggy called Chelsea.

*Diggy and Chelsea Phone Conversation*

Chelsea:Hello

Diggy:Hey baby girl

Chelsea: Wassup

Diggy:Nothing .Did y'all leave yet?

Chelsea:We are walking out the door now.Why you ask?

Diggy: Okay we have a driver there for you guys because we don't want fans attacking you guys.And when you get there ,we will have body gaurds there to walk you guys in.

Chelsea:Okay cool.Is the driver here.

Diggy:Yea he should be.I just got off the phone with him.

Chelsea:Okay bye see you there love you

Diggy:Love you too enjoy your ride.

*End of Conversation*

Chelsea: That's weird

Me:What happened

Chelsea:He said enjoy your ride.What does that me?

We began to walk out of the door.

Me:I don't know I guess w--OMG!!!!!!

Chelsea:What Happe--Holy Shit!!!

We walked outside and saw this big,pink,sparkly limo.We both screamed in excitement.We ran over to the pink limo and got in.The driver closed the door and walked to the other side and got into the car.We just talked in the limo for about a hour until it stopped.I looked out of the window.We were here.The driver came around and opened the door.When we got out the limo there was a very tall and muscular man in all black standing there.He was the security guard.He escorted us the entrance.Its crazy how famous we are even though we are just Diggy and Trevor's girlfriends.Girls were screaming and trying to grab us.It was insane.We finally made it to Diggy and Trevor's dressing room.They were talking until they turned around and saw us.They came over and we all said our hellos.

Trevor:You ready to see your favorite guy perform?

Me:CHRIS BROWN IS HERE TOO!!!!?????

Trevor:-__-.No

Chelsea:I did the same thing to Diggy.

Diggy:Yea and it wasn't funny

Chelsea and Me:Yes it was.

We continued talking until someone walked in.It was the stage manager.

SM:Okay let's go.Diggy you are performing first.Then Trevor.Once you guys finish your solo songs,you will come on together and perform My Girl.

Diggy and Trevor:Okay

We all walked out of the dressing room and said our good lucks to the guys.Then they went towards the stage and we were escorted to the VIP section.Then the concert began.

           Diggy POV

I walked off the stage as I finished my set.Trevor was almost done.While he was performing I was taken back to the dressing room to change for My Girl. By the time I was done,Trevor finished his songs and went to change.About ten minutes later he came and we walked back on the stage to perform.

           Chelsea POV

Trevor just finished his songs and he was walking of the stage.Ariel and I were standing there talking when the security came up to us.

Security: Come with me

Ariel:Why?

Security: Not allowed to say just come.

Me:Okay

We walked with the security to where you go onto the stage.

Security: Stay here.

Okay this is weird.

           Diggy POV

We were performing My Girl and we were killing it.We finished the song.And I asked the audience a question.

Me:Who wants to meet my girl?

The crowd screamed and yelled in excitement

Trevor:Who wants to meet my girl?

The crowd screamed again in excitement.

Me:Okay let's bring them out.

Chelsea and Ariel came out looking clueless as ever .