XII

⁺˚*・༓☾ ¡ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

⁺˚*・༓☾ ¡ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

peony's pov,

" wanna skip? " ruel asked as we pulled away from the kiss. i had never skipped before but wanted to spend as much time with ruel as possible,

" sure"

he took my hand and we jumped for fence of the school, heading in the direction of the beach.

a comfortable silence lingered around us as we both sat down on the sand.

" i really like you, peony"

i looked up to his face, the light blush that spread across his cheeks.

" i really like you too, ruel"

we both smiled at each other widely, while i was unsure of what might happen next, ruel connected our lips.

" uh-would you-um wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked quietly, as our foreheads rested against each other.

" yeah, i would like that"

‹‹››

"can you teach me how to skate? " i asked ruel, dragging him off the bed as he nodded and handed me a board.

" mum we'll be out the front" he yelled out to kate,

" alright, be safe! "

we walked out the front, and i put my hair up in a bun so if didn't get in the way.

" okay, so firstly, what foot do you land on more often? " ruel asked, while i furrowed my eyebrows,

" uhhhhh i think it's my right foot" i smiled awkwardly, watching ruel chuckle as he put his board on the ground.

(a/n - keep in mind i have NO idea how to skate ok lol but i mean, if anyone wants to teach me i'll be vv happy...)

i did the same as him, waiting for more instructions.

" alright, so just get used to balancing on it, but don't worry, i'll catch you if you fall" he said, grabbing my hands as i stood on the board.

i wobbled slightly, before getting used to it and finding my balance.

we stayed out there for an hour or two, and i had managed the basics of riding a skateboard, it was really fun.

" can i have a shower? i'm really sweaty" i asked, grabbing some shorts and a singlet as ruel smiled,

" only if i can join you" he joked,

" in your dreams" i laughed, shutting the door and starting the shower.

‹‹››

" come on we have to go to work" ruel said, dragging me off the bed and down the stairs. he somehow was extremely excited to start working. probably cause he wanted free ice cream.

"bye kate!" i yelled out, as we walked to the gelato parlour.

we had a three hour shift, and it was pretty simple.

for me.

ruel didn't quite understand how many scoops to put on the cone, but it was cute when he was confused.

" ruel thats a bit too much don't ya think? " i laughed, watching as he shrugged and handed the customer the ice cream.

" these gloves are too big for me" i whined, desperately trying to pull them further up my wrist.

" you're just really tiny" ruel chuckled, earning a glare from me as we continued to give ice cream to customers.

°°°

soon enough our shift was over and we were back at his house.

" hi" i smiled at ruel, jumping on the bed next to him as he turned his phone off and looked at me.

i didn't get a response, but he rather pulled my face closer to his.

" you're very pretty" i said, admiring ruel's perfect features.

" you're very beautiful" he said back, pecking my lips.

the small peck led to a slow and sweet kiss, sending butterflies in my stomach.

i giggled lightly as ruel moved his lips, leaving small kisses over my face.

i wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him even closer, if that was possible, and kissing him passionately.

as we pulled away, i saw something slide under the door.

i stood up, reaching a note.

use protection please :) - coconut

my eyes widened and ruel took the note from me.

" i hate her" he whined, scrunching the note up and chucking it in his bin.

" where were we?" he asked, walking over to me and caressing my cheek.

i smiled at him before i felt his lips on mine, and i immediately melted into his touch.

a/n - ahaha this is- idek