Baarish🌧️

Sorry guys but ab se late updates ayenge.. because I have some other works to do.
..
..
..

Enjoy ⭐

..

Sana came back after taking shower, Sid was still sleeping Sana came near him and put her wet hair's in Sid's face. He opened his eyes, she was smiling, he hold her and pull towards him she fall into him.

Sana- Siddhhharth mujhe ready hona hai, mere classes hai.

Sid- ye phele sochna chaiye tha.

His arms were around her,  his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly....she shivers through her nerves.

Sid- "khusii if you want me to stop , tell me now"(he whispered)

She said nothing.. 

he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple. "Or now." He traced the line of her cheekbone. "Or now." His lips were against hers.

"Or—"

She turned and pulled him into her, he was over her, He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn’t gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, and they rolled over on the bed, tangled together, still kissing."Siddhhharth I'm getting late" she whispered, she pushed him and gets up he was lying on a bed , smiling,"oye ghadiii"....

She was standing in front of mirror , doing her makeup, he came and hug her from behind.."accha  nhi laga"

Sana- Siddhhharth ready ho ja khusii wait kar rahi hogi....
.
.
.
Sana already baccho ko dance sikhne ja chuki thi.... Sid also went to meet khusiii, vo kal SE usse nhi Mila tha...
He met with her give her a kiss hold her , hug her....

K- papa ap Kaha the, apko pta mujhe na raat Mai nind he nhi aa rahi thi..

Sid- really,.    Aisa kyu, Apke pair dard ho rahe the?

K- naii mujhe apki Yaad aa rahi thi

Sid- Ohh Mera baccha .. I'm sorry mujhe laga ap sbke sath so gye hoge , isliye Mai nhi Aya...

K- Papa ab mat Jana

Sid- Ab Mai apni princess ko Chor ke Kahi nhi jaunga .

K- Papa mumma Kaha hai.

Sid- Vo .... Pata nhi abhi toh mujhe nhi mili.

She started playing with  Sid, Sid can't saw her sad, he loves her so much .... They enjoy whole day..... He was happy while seeing her happy.... They play with water, she also make other friends. But she was not happy she wanted to go back to her home ... Where she was with her dad and her dadi . She was missing her home and Sid can saw that in her face.

wrong number (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें