sanam teri kasam♥️

How's you alll.......I hope you all are doing great!!!!!!
So now let's start🤗

Enjoy 🤗......

They reached home..... Khusii was tired they both make her fall asleep ..... She was sleeping in her room.... When she slept Sid and Sana came outside in living room...

Sid- Motiii Tu strong bhi hai...

Sana- Mai bhut strong Hun

Sid- Es baat Mai party toh banti hai.....

Sana- Siddharth movie dekhe.

Sid- Choose Mai Karu ka

Sana- Nai mai KARUNGI... Tu hamesa karta hai.

Sid- Chal thik hai ro mat.

Sana- "Sanam teri kasam"

Sid- Horror dekhte hai na be

Sana- Siddharth tujhe pata hai mujhe horror movie se dar Lagta hai .

Sid- Chal laga le.

Sana- Konse

He came close to her put his hand around her waist, pull her close and wishpere slowly in her ear  Sanam....Teri kasam♥️.  Then he kissed her neck moving his face  close to her, he was looking into her eyes... There lips are going to touch..

She push him away , making a cute bubbly face, Teasing him he was looking at her making angry face.. she ran ... He also run to catch her both are so happy..., Laughing , Rooming around  sofa.., jumping, ......

Sana- Siddhhharth bs na Mai thak gyi

Sid- Thik h Tu movie laga Mai ata Hun.

Sana- Kaha ja Raha

Sid- Pani pene

Sana- Kuch khane ko BHI le ana

Sid- Motiiii(Sana make angry face)

Shehnaaz was ready with movie setup and waiting for Sid ..... "Kaha rah gya ye." She went to kitchen for calling him.... He was drinking water while the door of refrigerator was open he was standing in front of it.

Sana- Siddhhharth fridge toh band kar deta.

She move for closing the door of refrigerator while her leg slip.... She was about to fall but Sid hold her from her waist.... Make her stand in front of refrigerator.... He went close to her ... She was little scared with the incident.... He hold refrigerator wall with other hand ...... Put his lips into her... He kissed her and then back off.

She placed her hand on the back of his neck. She pulled him toward her. She put her lips into his And she kissed him. She kissed him. And she kissed him. And he kept kissing her back.

Sana- Siddhhharth

Sid- Haan

Sana- Movie...

wrong number (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें