Pratakal 4 baje 🕒

Haan toh....

.

Title padh liya😅😅😅😅....  I know  PRATAKAL 4 BAJE se  hum log emotionally attached hai.... Toh khosis KARUNGI ye part Accha likhu or es part mai  highest likes ho as compared to others... I hope tum log like karoge.♥️♥️♥️

.

Happy reading .... Enjoy ⭐⭐.

.

Sana went inside her room Sid was lying .. Sana came near him lye beside him hold his hand.

Sana- Siddhhhhharth

He turn his face away from her... She came close to him plot a kiss on his chick and fored.... Leave a lipstick Mark all over his face.

Sana- Siddhhharth (in baby voice)

He while removing his hand from her grip.

Sid- Shehnaaz tumhara mood thik hai na ... Toh tum please yaha SE jao mujhe nind aa rahi hai (hayeee Shuklaji hum jante hai ap sana ke Bina so he nhi skte😂)

Sana- Naiii

Sid- Shehnaaz please tum Kushal ke room mai ja ke so jao na.

Sana- Naiii ( her thumb on his lips and slowly she was rubbing it ).

He removed her hand .

Sana- Siddhhharth .... Mai bata rahi Hun mai agar gyi toh dubara nhi anungi.

Sid- Please jaiyeeee ap.

When She move her feet .. sid turn towards her. She was still lying she just doing an act of moving... He again turn his face other side Sana was smiling.

She wrote baby I love you on his back with her finger.

Sana- Siddhhharth es Baar mai sach mai ja rahi Hun.

He didn't give any response to her.

Sana- Siddhhharth sacchi mai jau.

Sid- Han Jake Kushal ke sath Sona Uske bed mai.

Sana- Mai kyu jau.... Tu ja ye Mera bed hai mai toh Apne bed pe he saungi..

Sana lye down facing towards Sid's back.

PRATAKAL 4 BAJE ♥️

Both are awake they can't slept without eachother. Sid turn towards Sana she was looking at him.. her eye filled with water

Sid- Hug chaiye (in slow voice)

Sana- Hnm

Sid- Hug

She came closed to him , Sid rap her around his hand

Sana- I'm sorry

Sid's other hand on sana's head he kissed her forehead. She kissed on his chick, she put her head on his chest .

Sana- Siddhhharth Kushal sirf mere help kar Raha tha ...

Sid- Vo tumhre itne pass kyu ata hai, tum mere wife ho na.

Sana- Siddhhharth vo sirf tumhe ye samjhna Chahta tha ki tum mujhe kese or ke sath nhi Dekh sakte... Esliye vo Chahta hai tum es show ke liye Han kar do .

Sid- Shehnaaz you know we have a daughter or agar hum dono he busy go jayege toh Uske pass kon rahega.

Sana- Siddhhharth Kushal promise me that he take care of khusii ... And he make sure khusii ko koi problem na ho.
Or Siddhhharth tum bhi jante ho vo usse Kitna pyar karta hai.

Sid- Hnm.... Shehnaaz

Sana- Haan

Sid- Kiss me.

She put her lips into his. They  are kissing like crazy. His tongue slips inside her mouth. Her fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. His veins throb and her heart explodes. .He pushes her backward and he was lying on her, making out. The weight of his body on top of her is extraordinary. She feel him—all of him— she inhale his shaving cream, his shampoo, and that extra scent that’s just … him. The most delicious smell she could ever imagine.she want to breathe him, lick him, eat him, drink him. His lips taste like honey. His face has the slightest bit of stubble and it rubs her skin but she don’t care, she don’t care at all. He feels wonderful. His hands are everywhere, and it doesn’t matter that his mouth is already on top of her , she want him closer closer closer."

Sid- Good night baby

Sana- I love you bebu....

Sid- Hnm..

Sana- Siddhhharth

Sid- I love you too.(he laughed)

They again kissed eachother and fall asleep while cuddling.....

.

.
Hello guys!!!!!! I'm about to end this journey.... .... Soon I will upload last chapter of this book .. I really got attached with this one... But now it's time to end this book . You guys are amazing. Thankyou for giving so much pyar to ""WRONG NUMBER" .

Don't forget to like , comment and share. Love you all♥️♥️♥️

.

.

.

  ♥️♥️♥️ WRONG NUMBER ♥️♥️♥️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

  ♥️♥️♥️ WRONG NUMBER ♥️♥️♥️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
wrong number (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें