special night ✨

60k+ done....hayeeee itna pyar... Shukriya ♥️

ENJOY ⭐

Shehnaaz planned a candle light dinner where she's going to tell Siddhhhharth about webseries .

She was waiting for him , Sid came very late in night it's already 11:00 pm. Shehnaaz while waiting slept on a dying table Sid saw her .... He came near her.

Sid- bedroom se nhi nikala hai

Sana- tum aa gye.

Sid- kya lag Raha (he start walking towards his bedroom)

Sana- Siddhhharth dinner

Sid- Mai kar ke Aya hu

Sana- Tune Bhar kyu khaya .

Sid- Khusiii se Milne gya tha uske sath he kha liya.

Sana- kaise hai vo

Sid- Khus hai...

He lay on bed, cover his face with his hands. Sana followed him she's standing beside his bed.

Sana- Siddhhharth kya hua hai..... I'm sorry ab toh shadi bhi hogai hamari

Sid- Shehnaaz mere sir dhuk Raha  tum please voha Jake so jao

Sana- Mai dabba du

Sid- Gala bhi dhuk Raha hai vo bhi dabba de

She lye other side of the bed, put her hand on his... But he remove his hand .

Sid- Tera mood accha hai na toh please Tu ja Yaha se.

Sana- Siddharth kya hua hai...

Sid- Tujhse kya Karna Jan ke....

Sana- Wife Hun itna toh pata hona chaiye na

He hold her hand pull her towards him they are very close that they can feel eachother's breath.

Sid- Agar khud ko mere wife manti hoti toh Bina bataye us director ke pass na jati  .. or Bina pucche project sign bhi kar Diya.... Mujhe batana jarori nhi Samjha.

Sana- Siddhhharth mai tumhe surprise dena chahti thi. Mujhe laga tum khus hoge ye Jaan kar.

Sid- Han mai apni Bibi ko kese or ke Saath dekh kar bhut khus hunga. Yahi sochti ho tum, vo bhi us insaan ke sath jisse Kuch din phele tumhri shadi hone wali thi.

Sana- Mtlb

Sid- tumhe nhi pata tumhara co-actor kon hai.

Sana- Nhi unhe Kaha ye secret hai .

Sid- Woow..

Sana- Siddhhharth kon hai.... Paras... (She put her hand on his face)
Siddhhharth mai nhi KARUNGI...

Sid- Contract Karne se phele ek Baar puch leti.

Sana- I'm sorry......

She put her lips into his, his eyes looking at her, slowly he closed his eyes Before she could withdraw her mind from its far places, his arms were around her. She felt  the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left her limp. He bent back her head across his arm and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to him . His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling .she was kissing him back with equal intensity.

dinner (he whispered in her ear)

She was looking at him with naughty smile.... Her eye want something .Sid pick her in his arms take her at dying table ....make her Sit.. and feeding her with his hand while feeding he was kissing her on her cheek , her shoulder and all over her body....

She gets up from there and hold Sid shirt from his collar .. Making him to follow her... She make her Sit on sofa Sid's intense look (hyee rabba kya likh rahi Hun mai..🙆).

She twisting each button with her thumb and third finger, then running her finger along his chest. When his shirt finally fell open, she staring at him. She kissed on his chest then slowly......(aggge khud Soch lo mai nhi likh rahi mijhe Sharam🙈 aa rahi h....
Uske baad vo log so gye tum log bhi so jao good night ).
.
.
.
.
.

..
..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

.

I know bhut late update hai or bhut Chota bhi hai .    .... Par manage karliya Karo yrrr....

.Thankyou  for your love ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thankyou  for your love ♥️♥️♥️♥️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
wrong number (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें