Ruk jao ♥️

Sorry guys but ab se Mai alternate days update dungi....

Enjoy ⭐....

.
Goa is one of the famous places located in the south western region of India. It is very well known for its beaches and places of worship.
.
.
.
.
Khusiii and Sid are in beach.

They both are lye in the warm sand , they are seeing a blue sky above them, many different people surrounded them.

Sid- khusiii close your eyes and listen.

She closed her eyes....

Sid- what do you hear?

K- papa I hear the waves crash to shore and some digging in the sand.

Sid- now open your eyes.

K- woow I love you to papa..

Sid made heart on sand in which he written I love you my Princess.

Sid- do you need water?

K- yes

Sid- okay so you stay here only.... I came back in 5 minutes.. okay..

K- okay papa

He give her a forehead kiss and leave.
Khusiii started playing with sand and roaming here and there but now she forgot the place where she was with her dad. She was afraid and started crying .....
Someone came near her!!!!!! It's shehnaaz ♥️

Sana- heyyyy what happened. Why are you crying ,you know pretty girls Never cry.

She looked up and saw beautiful girl, standing in front of her, wearing red dress looking very pretty.

K- (in baby voice) I'm lost.

Sana- ohhh so I can help you , do you want my help.

K- (she nodded her head) hnmm

Sana- okay...you came here with whom

K- papa , he went to buy some water for me, than I started playing and I lost the place where he said me to stay.

Sana- ohh no problem hum Saath milke dhud lege. Okay

K- okay.. you're so beautiful

Sana- really thanku..( she kissed her cheeks)

K- I saw you somewhere but I didn't remember where.

Sana- ahhhhh....... Phele papa ko dhude phir sochege Apne mujhe Kaha Dekha.

K- okay
.
.
They started finding Siddharth, Sana didn't know who is her father. Then finally a voice came "khusiii" .. ."papa".
Sid came and hug her tightly , kissed her,.... He didn't saw a girl standing with his daughter.

Sid- Kaha chale gye the ap, papa Kitna paresan ho gye the, and why are you not receiving your phone.
.
K- phone room mai rah gya tha.

Sid- beta how careless are you.

Sana was freeze her legs were not moving she was shocked while seeing Sid, tear fall from her eye and silently she move from there.
.
.
K- papa vo aunty

Sid- kon

K- vo (she turn around and find no one over there)

Sid- sayad vo chali gyi.

K- papa show me your wallet.

Sid- you need wallet , what you want I will buy for you.

K- papa that aunty look like mumma, show me her picture.

He hold her in his arms and pick her up.... and start walking toward their hotel.

K- papa I can walk

Sid- no you can't... phir se chali jaogi Kahi...... Always mumma , nhi hai apki mumma and she was not your mumma.

K- papa...

Sid- no..... ab ap chup chap so jaoge... Okay

When she fall asleep... He moved out from his room, he was scared of loosing her..
He heard some voice... Someone is shouting for help... He searched then he got to know the voice was coming from the lift . Lift was stucked in middle.... He call security ... They managed to open the lift , he helped her to came out from there...it was Sana he was shocked while seeing her.... She was not looking well, he managed to take her to his room, make her settle down and give her a water.

(Sid's eyes filled with tear)
Sid- khusiii

She's not looking at him. She was afraid, and she can't face him.

Sana- hii , shehnaaz

Sid- I missed you Khushiii.

(She Looking at khusiii)
Sana- you didn't send her to orphanage.

Sid- I don't wanted to lose her.

She passed a smile.

Sid- you here!!

Sana- Han vo camp, btw I'm fine now . I have to go..

She started moving

Sid- khusiii,. Sach kehna us raat tum wapas nhi Jana chahti thi na, us raat tum chahti thi ki Mai tumhe rok lu tumhara hath pakad Kar tumhe gale laga Kar keh dun ki ruk jao.

Sana- Siddhhharth vo raat beeth chuki hai...

And she waked out from there....

.

...
How's ittt.... Love♥️ please!!!!!
Target- 300 like agar 😉hogye toh next update Usse time ..

 Love♥️ please!!!!!Target- 300 like agar 😉hogye toh next update Usse time

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
wrong number (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें