First Night🌃

Hiii guys I'm starting this part after there marriage I'm not going to write marriage rituals.....

. Enjoy 🌸

.

.

They got married , their marriage was very simple only their parents are present in it no relatives

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They got married , their marriage was very simple only their parents are present in it no relatives. Khusi went with her dadi to her house.
Sid and Sana are alone in Sid's home. It was there FIRST NIGHT .🌃

Sana entered in his room and it was as same as she expected large bed with white bed sheet in which heart was made by rose petals , candles place all over it.... It was beautiful .....she was sitting on bed and she still in her wedding gown... Waiting for Siddharth ....

Sid came in and looked at her and looked away "why she's looking so beautiful"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sid came in and looked at her and looked away "why she's looking so beautiful"...

He came near her settle in bed in front of her .

Sana- Maa ne ye doodh dene ke liye Kaha tha

Sid- mujhe iski jaroort nhi ......already bhut energy hai mere andar.

He came close to her and grab her waist tightly she was very nervous.
"Siddhhharth"

He goes towards her she closed her eyes he grab a pillow from sana's behind.

Sid- ye lo (he give pillow to her)

Sana- ye kya hai

Sid- Pillow hai mere Jaan

Sana- Tum mujhe kyu de rahe

Sid- Taki ap esko le or voha sofa mai ja ke so jaye...... Jaldiiiii

She was shock she knew that he was angry with her but she didn't expected that.. she went to sofa and lye down on it. Without changing... She didn't slept last night so she was very tired , she didn't paid much attention on what Sid do she just slept without saying anything to him.
He was staring at her continuously, usne Jo Kiya usse khud ko bhi vo ACCHA nhi laga tha, he love her so much but he was just mad at her.

wrong number (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें