06

After a month

"Are you ready?" Her mother asked her as she entered her room.

"Almost." She said.

She was wearing this

"You are looking so pretty

"You are looking so pretty..." She said and pulled her cheeks.

"I don't like this outfit. It looks like some kinda uniform!" Insaeng said.

"Hey! It's perfect. Let's go!"

Insaeng's father talked to the foundation and they agreed on fulfilling this wish.Taehyung's boss agreed but on a deal that it'll be shown on the screen as it'll increase the reputation of Kim Taehyung and as a whole of Bts and their fans will increase.

"I'll come on tv. I don't want to look bad." Insaeng said. Her mother ignored her and then they went for the meeting.

The meeting was arranged in the practice room of bts.Insaeng was waiting for him while sitting on a chair. Playing with her fingers she was continuously looking at the door. Her legs were shaking too.

"Don't cry! Please don't cry!" She kept saying it to herself.

She had read many Fan fictions about him as she was a big fan of him. And according to those Taehyung doesn't like fans who cry. She doesn't want to ruin the situation by just crying.

The door opened and a huge figured came inside the room. KIM TAEHYUNG!! Insaeng looked at him and her heart became heavy. It was hard for her to breath. She checked her tubes if there was any problem with them but no. They were not the cause but the cause was KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

He looked at her and softly smiled at her. She wasn't looking at him as she was seeing her tubes.

"So you are my fan, Insaeng? I was really curious to see you

"So you are my fan, Insaeng? I was really curious to see you." He said in his low deep voice. Actually Taehyung was expecting a tight hug or some screams or tears from her when she saw him but he got nothing of this.