24

He got in the bus but... it was not like before. The bus wasn't full. It was empty this time. There were empty seats.

Insaeng sat on a seat alone. The other seat with her was free but their were many other seats free too.

He wanted to make her remember what happened before but the situation was not helping him.

He sat behind her.

Miracle.... He was waiting for one. But it didn't help him. Now he has to do something by himself.

Insaeng was busy using her phone. She didn't notice him.

The bus stopped at a place and she stood up. Taehyung stood up too and walked out following her.

"Should i call her?" Taehyung mumbled to himself.

He passed by her and dropped his handkerchief.

Insaeng saw it and bent down to pick it up.

"Hey! You left your handkerchief!" She shouted.

Taehyung looked back.

"I am in a hurry. Give it to me tomorrow at the same bus stop." He said and ran from there.

He wasn't in a hurry. He wanted her to come to the bus stop. He wanted her to come to the bus stop daily.

Insaeng looked at the handkerchief and smiled.

It was a cute.

She put it in her pocket and started to move.

Taehyung went home. Thinking about will she come tomorrow or not. He was continuously looking out of his window to see if Insaeng was on the road or not.

But she wasn't.

Taehyung saw a woman. He saw throwing away some red chrysanthemum. SHe came out of Insaeng's home.

"Why is she doing this?" Taehyung asked himself.

He kept looking at her. Her face was offended. It was clear she didn't like them.

Taehyung frowned and then saw a man coming.

He picked up the flowers. But the woman threw them again.

"Don't bring them for my daughter again!" She shouted and went inside the home.

Taehyung looked at the man... he realised it was Woobin. Woobin picked up the flowers and smiled at them.

He took them with him and went to his way.

Taehyung didn't do anything. He was afraid of loosing his Insaeng because there was someone else in their way.

He sighed and dropped himself on the bed. Closing his eyes he smiled as Insaeng's face came into his mind. It was after a long time they met at the bus station.

"Can't you just spend 10 days with me?" Taehyung said and laughed to himself.

"Why not?" he heard a female voice.

He immediately opened his eyes and saw Insaeng standing infront of him. She was smiling widely with the Red Chrysanthemums in her hand.

"Insaeng?" Taehyung said.

"I brought these for you." She said and moved the flowers in his direction.

Taehyung looked at her and moved his hands forward to take the flowers from her.

"I want to spend 10 days with you." She said.

"Ahhhh not again!!!!!" Taehyung shouted and brushed his hair in frustration.

"What happened? Come here... come near me." Insaeng said.

"Please!!!! You are not real! go away!" Taehyung said as tears were falling from his eyes. He was slowly moving away from her .

He looked at the medicines and grabbed them in his hands.

"Don't take them! Taehyung please!!! I want to live with you!!!" Insaeng shouted.

But Taehyung took them.

"I want to live with the real Insaeng! Not you!" He said and crushed the medicines with his teeth.

His eyes were red and teary.

Soon she disappeared.

"Insaeng... please remember me... please try to remember me." He said and closed his eyes. Soon he fall asleep.

Resting her back against the bed. Insaeng was siting on it holding the handkerchief of that strange mask man in her hand.

It was purple in colour with army written on it.

"Why is it so cute? It must be of a kid." She said and smiled.

She put the handkerchief in the drawer carefully and closed her eyes.

"Bus stop.Okay." She said and smiled while her eyes were still closed.