19

Taehyung woke up at night and went to kitchen to drink some water as the water in his bottle was finished.

He slowly walked to the kitchen and open the door of the fridge. He took the bottle out and drank some of it.

Then with he bottle in his hand he started to move back to his room when he heard someone taking his name.

He went near the voice and heard Jimin talking to someone on the phone.

"Yeah....take care of Insaeng. I'll pay all the hospital bills. Just take care of her." Jimin said and hung up.

Taehyung heard it and was about to enter the room when Jimin called someone else.

Taehyung stayed out to hear him.

"Hello....Yeah i am fine...." Jimin was taking on the phone and Taehyung was listening to him.

Taehyung kept hearing him but then he heard something he shouldn't have heard.

His eyes opened in shock and the bottle dropped.

Jimin immediately looked back and saw Taehyung.

"Taehyung...." Jimin said and ended the call.

"What were you talking about?" Taehyung said in a low tone.

"Taehyung... listen to me..."

"JIMIN TELL ME WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT??" Taehyung shouted and held him by his collar.

"Calm down..... i was about to tell you this...."

"About to tell?? Is it true??" Taehyung said.

"Listen...."

"It can't be true!!!! JIMIN HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE???" Taehyung shouted and bang his head on the wall.

"Please don't hurt yourself...."

"I can't believe this ...... this is not real....."

•••••••

"Were you crying?" Woobin asked Insaeng.

"Hmm... did you bring the pen and paper."

"Yeah.... here you go." Woobin handed her the paper and pen.

"Can i ask you for another thing?"

"Sure. I'll do anything for you."

"Can you bring a red chrysanthemum for me. Please?"

"Sure.... wait here i'll be back." He said and stood up. In a second he was out of her sight.

She looked at the page and started to write.

Thank you so much Mr. Kim Taehyung for everything. I know you have everything and i can't give you anything that'll be helpful to you but this is all i can give you.

                      —Kim Insaeng

She wrote the letter and placed it on the side table.

After sometime Woobin came with the red chrysanthemum in his hand. Insaeng took it and stood up from the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to give this to the girl who asks for the bill. She'll give it to the one who'll come to pay my bills. And that person will give it to Kim Taehyung.As he's paying my bills." Insaeng said and went out.