10

"Taehyung i have to discuss something with you." Bang pd said.

Taehyung nodded and went to him.

"There's a foundation. They are fulfilling one wish of the cancer patients who have no chance of getting a cure."

"What can i do about this? Should i promote it?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

"No. The patient wants to meet you. Her last wish is to meet you."

"Aaaa..." Taehyung said and he nodded.

"I am in. I'll meet her." Taehyung said.

"Okay. But you have to complete the schedule first. I'll arrange a meeting tomorrow."

"Okay.." Taehyung said and went to do his schedule.

During his practice he was still thinking about the patient. As he was a celebrity he loved his fans a lot. They were everything to him.

After practice Taehyung jumped on his bed and opened his phone. Taehyung messaged Bang pd.

"Can i at least know
her name? I want
to prepare some
dialogues."

"Taehyung. Open the website
i am sending you.
The patient's names
and their wishes are
written there."

"Okay."

Eagerly waiting for the website Taehyung leaned back and rested his back on the bed.

He clicked at the link and started to read the names of the patients.

"Min jisoo
Park yoonhyun
Kim Dongwoon
Kim Insaeng
Jung Je......"

He was reading them casually but then he stopped. Did he just read KIM INSAENG? He again read the name and saw the last wish.

"Last wish: To see BTS V in person. Suffering from Lung cancer ( Adenocarcinoma ). Has only 3 years more to live."

Taehyung's heart dropped.

"No... she can't be my Insaeng. She's abroad for her further studies." Taehyung said and rubbed his chest.

He called Bang pd.

"Hello? Can you please give me her contact number?" Taehyung asked him.

"Are you mad? You are not allowed to talk to any fan."

"No... that's not what i mean.." Taehyung said but Bang pd ended the call.

Taehyung sighed and walked out of his room.

"Please Insaeng... Please don't come tomorrow. Please." Taehyung said and closed his eyes. Few drops fell from his eyes and he opened them.

"It's okay if i am not with you. But please i want you to live. I want you to be happy." Taehyung said. He went inside his room.

He went to the living room then where the other members were present.

"Taehyung! Do you know about your meeting tomorrow?" Jin shouted.

"Yeah.. it's with a fan."

"Her last wish is to see you. You are so famous! People love you my boy." Namjoon said.

Taehyung smiled and sat down with Jimin.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked him.

"Hmmm." Taehyung said.

"Wahhh!!! She's cute." Jungkook said.

"Who?" Taehyung asked him.

"The fan who wants to meet you."

"What? Where did you see her?" Taehyung asked him.

"She's all over twitter hyung!" Jungkook said.

"Show it to me." Taehyung said and snatched the phone from him.

"Why isn't it loading?" Taehyung said in annoyance.

"Is everything okay?" Jimin again asked him but he didn't answer.

The picture finally loaded and Taehyung's eyes opened in shock.

"Insaeng....." He said and his eyes become watery. He threw the phone and went to his room.

"Tae..." Jimin shouted but other members stopped him.

Taehyung went inside his room and started to throw the things. His room was all destroyed.

"YOU CANNOT DIE, INSAENG!" He said and sat on his bed while holding his head.

He quickly picked up his phone which he threw and started to search about the disease.

"A person suffering from this disease can live up to maximum 5 years." Google said.

"5 years.... 3 years.... 2 years...." He said while connecting the link between them.

"She didn't come that day because she had cancer.." Taehyung said and his eyes widened at what he just say.

"No...No.." He said while shaking his head.

"Please... please... this is all my thinking..." Taehyung said and started to cry.

Jimin slowly opened the door and saw the condition of the room.

He saw Taehyung sitting on the floor while weeping. Slowing moving towards him. He hugged him.

"Is she your Insaeng?" Jimin asked him softly.

Taehyung didn't say anything. He just nodded and started to weep on Jimin's shoulder.

"Don't worry. We'll do something." Jimin said.

"Please help me Jimin."

The next day

Taehyung wasn't ready for it. He was still thinking about how to face her. He was seeing her after 2 years.

He opened the door and came inside the room. He saw Insaeng looking at him. She was uneasy. It was hard for her to breath. She checked her tubes if there was any problem with them and Taehyung noted. He felt bad for her. Looking at the huge Tank beside her and the tubes in her nose made Taehyung's heart ache.

He looked at her and softly smiled at her. She wasn't looking at him as she was seeing her tubes. 

————————————————————————————————————————-