17

The next day Taehyung woke up. He stood from his bed and was about to leave the room when Jimin came in.

"Why are you up? You should rest." Jimin said and made him sit in the bed.

"Where's Insaeng?"

"She just left. You were sleeping so ..."

"Why didn't you wake me up? I wanted to see her."

"She left on her will. I didn't say anything. She has to be with her family."

"No! She has to be with me! I am her husband!"

"Calm down. Nobody knows about the marriage yet."

"Just tell them! Jimin i am loosing my senses now!"

"Taehyung..... you have just waken up... take rest for today. Tomorrow i'll call her."

"Promise?"

"Hmm... but you have to sleep for today.I'll bring the breakfast for you."

He went out and brought breakfast for him.

Taehyung was about to eat when Jimin slapped his hand playfully.

"I'll do this for you." Jimin said.

"Hahha i am not a kid Jimin."

"I know.... but i want to do it." He said and opened his mouth wide saying Taehyung to open his mouth wide.

Taehyung chuckled and then opened his mouth. Jimin put the bread in his mouth and smiled.

They talked for a bit.

"I wish Insaeng was here too. I wanted to eat with her." Taehyung said.

"I am your bestie, will you prefer your wife over your best friend?" Jimin asked him.

"Are you expecting a No? Of course i'll prefer her over you." Taehyung said and laughed.

Jimin looked into his eyes with fear in his eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like this? Are you offended?"

"No.... i just want to be your best friend... i don't need any preference." Jimin said and looked away.

"Hey! You know you are my soulmate."

"I know... soulmate." He said and smiled.

"I love you Jimin-ah." Taehyung said.

"Hmmm... now eat these medicines and sleep."

"Yeah... then i'll meet my love tomorrow. I am so excited to meet her... i don't know why." Taehyung said and yawned.

"Sleep for now." Jimin said and Taehyung obeyed him.

Jimin went to his room and locked it. He sat on the bed and held his head with both of his hands.

"What am i going to do?" He said and stood up in irritation.

"Should i keep lying?" He said while walking to and fro in his room.

"Should i tell him the truth?" He said and and looked at himself in the mirror.

He placed both of his hands on the mirror and looked deep into his eyes.

"What do you want Jimin?" He asked himself.

"Why did you do this? You could have told him the truth before." He said and pushed the mirror.

He again looked at the mirror.

"Was there actually any need to tell lies?" He said and broke the mirror with something which came in his hand.