21

Taehyung went inside his room and locked it.He looked at his bed and stared at it for a long time.

Then he closed his eyes and started to sense her. Her touch, her breath, her voice, her smell..... but he got nothing. He didn't feel her. He opened his eyes and sat on the bed.

He caressed the place where Insaeng used to sleep. He smelled the pillow in which Insaeng used to place her head. But it didn't smell like her shampoo.

Nothing felt the same. Nothing felt good.

"Maybe if i knew that she wasn't real, i wouldn't get too used to her." Taehyung said while crying.

"I can't imagine a life without her."

After some days

He opened the door and went out.

He knocked at Jimin's door.

Jimin came out. He was also crying.

"I am going out." He said and went out.

He didn't hate Jimin. He knew all he did was because he wanted him to be happy. He knew his soulmate loves him. But still he didn't want to talk to him.

He went out and on his way he saw a flower shop. He entered it and started to search Red Chrysanthemum.

"How much is this?" He asked the owner.

"How many do you want?" He asked.

"I am talking about the shop."

"Huh?"

"I'll pay you double. I want to buy it." Taehyung said and called his manager.

His manager came and then he bought the shop.

"You have a letter. It's in your room. In the drawer." Jimin messaged him.

"It's Taehyung!"
"Should we ask for an autograph?"
"What is he doing here?"

People came into the flower shop and looked at the famous Idol, KIM TAEHYUNG OF THE KOREAN BOY BAND BTS.

"What do you want mam?" Taehyung asked the girl infront of the counter.

"Anything that you like." She said in a shy way as she was also a fan of him.

*Click* *Click*

People started to take photos of him.

"Can you please stop taking the photos." Taehyung said rudely and then they stopped but some kept doing it.

"Here, it's my favourite." Taehyung said and handed the girl a red chrysanthemum.

"Wow it's really pretty, what's it name?" She asked.

"10 days." Taehyung said.

"Huh?"

"Ms.Min, i'll be going now please take care of the shop." Taehyung said and left the shop followed by some guards and then sat inside the car.

People kept taking his photos until he vanished.

At home

"Why did you suddenly planned to open a flower shop without announcing it officially? Don't you want any promotions?" His manager asked him.

"I want you to take care of it." He said and then opened the drawer of his table.

"You can go now." He said and the manager nodded and left.

He took a letter out of the drawer and smiled at it and then suddenly his smile faded.

Thank you so much Mr. Kim Taehyung for everything. I know you have everything and i can't give you anything that'll be helpful to you but this is all i can give you.

                      —Kim Insaeng

He sighed and looked at the fresh Red Chrysanthemum with the letter.

"Your welcome my Insaeng." He said while holding the flower.

Taehyung put back the letter in the drawer and then placed the flower in the glass. He wore his black mask and his black cap and left his room.

Walking to the hospital room 122. He stopped when he heard the same laugh, his Insaeng's laugh. He stopped for a moment and then started to walk towards the owner.

Room 122, he read it and then slightly from the opened door he saw a young girl laughing while watching something on her laptop which was on her lap.

"I never thought i'll be this famous. Do i look good here?" She said and moved the laptop to her side. Taehyung couldn't see the other person as the door was half open.

"You look pretty Insaeng." A boy said.

Taehyung hated that voice. He wanted to be the only one to call her "Insaeng" but what can he do? it was her name. Insaeng means Life in korean and so anyone can call her his/her life even if they didn't mean it.

"What are you doing here, Sir?" the nurse asked him while he was standing outside the half opened door.

"I brought these flowers, can you please place them in that vase?" He said and handed her the red chrysanthemums while pointing at the base in the room.

"Sure." The nurse said and took them from him.

"Good Morning, Insaeng!" Nurse shouted and grinned at Insaeng.

"Good morning, Miss Lee." Insaeng said and smiled at her.

Insaeng and the boy again started to watch something on her laptop and the nurse started to change the flowers.

"Who brought them? Are they red chrysanthemum?" Insaeng said and tried to get off her bed.

"Sit." The nurse said and Insaeng obeyed.

"Tell me who brought them?"

"A man with black mask. I didn't see his face." The nurse said. Insaeng get off her bed and tried to walk outside the room but the boy held her hand.

"I want to know who brought these." Insaeng pleaded.

"I'll see it for you." He said and started to move towards the door while the nurse held Insaeng.

The boy opened the door but there was no one.

"Already gone?" Insaeng said and the boy turned and nodded.

"I just wanted to thank him." She said and laid back on her bed.