xiv. (un)sober

Lisa drank her 8th? Or 9th? Shot of negroni. She didn't know. She slouched on the stool she's been sitting.

Until someone sat at her right side. Someone that smells like mint. So pleasant to smell. She giggled while playing the shot glass with negroni in it.

'God, you're broken-hearted, Lisa! You're not here to flirt!' her mind shouted at her. She just shrugged and continued drinking.

She heard someone laughing. So she looked at her right seeing a handsome guy laughing and looking at her, too. Her mouth left hanging open when she saw the face of the man who smelled like mint.

Perfect set of doe eyes, flawless face, and kissable pinkish lips. Her eyes continued to scan from his lips, throat, broad shoulders, and when her eyes are about to reach the dangerous area also known as the part she shouldn't look at, the guy spoke.

"Eyes up here, woman," it sounded like a command. A command that she should obey. So she did.

Both of them cleared their throats. The guy was the one who initiated to speak before their salivas run out. "I'm Jungkook," he blurted out, then faced the bartender to order his drink, "zombie,"

She doesn't know what to say. Should she say her name too or praise his choice of drink. She thought of it for a second and chose the latter. "Zombie? That's hardcore," then she chuckled. "You wanna get real drunk?" she asked.

Jungkook shrugged and drank his shot. She saw how his face turn sour as he drank it. "Wanna try it?" he offered his next shot to her, staring on her lips. She bit her lips and looked away, with her heart beating so fast.

Lisa wanted to but she wanted to be a little be sane when she steps in her apartment. So she continuously shook her head. Jungkook just chuckled that sent hot currents to Lisa's veins.

He drank it before speaking.. again. "So why are you here, Miss..?" he paused, and asked for her name.

"Lisa,"

HOURS had passed, it's already past 1 in the morning and she hasn't stopped drinking ever since she talked to Jungkook. They both switched on drinking soju for them not to be that buzzed after.

He laughed, "After knowing that he has zero chance of taking you to the bed, he just disappeared?" Jungkook said, unamused. "That's a very jerk thing to do,"

"Yup," adding stress to the 'p', "we've been together for three years and that's just his intention? A motherfucking son of a bitch," she angrily spat. The thought of that man makes her blood boil.

"Tsk. Men," Jungkook said, shaking his head.

She chuckled, "You're one of them, Kook,"

"I am but I am not like them, you know," Jungkook protested and brushed his hair up, making him sexier.

"Yeah, I believe you," she said, sarcastically.

"Wait," he spoke. "You said that he disappeared four months ago and you moved on. But why are you here?"

"He came back," she sighed, remembering every detail of how the jerk rose from the dead. "Then confronted me. I broke up with him, officially. Then he said the things he hated in me, in our relationship." Lisa paused, drank another shot, laughed. "He said I'm too uptight. Too naive. Intimidating. Boring." she shook his head, still not be able to get over of what her bastard ex-boyfriend has said. "He even said I'm not sexy?! God, what a liar!" she shouted.

Jungkook looked at her amusingly and laughed out loud. "Are you serious?!" he said between his sexy laughs. "You're.. you're upset because he said you're not sexy?" he cleared. She glared at him.

Heat covered Lisa's entire face and she looked away. And nodded. Jungkook laughed continuously.

And when he saw that Lisa's face and expression got darker, he stopped, cleared his throat, and spoke. "Lisa, you're sexy. You just don't have big tits but you are sexy," that made Lisa look at him. He smiled warmly. "If one person didn't see it doesn't mean other people can't, okay?"

She nodded, bit her lips, and licked it. She noticed that Jungkook has a habit on looking at her lips.

"You keep on looking at my lips, mister. Do you want to kiss me?" she boldly said.

Jungkook gulped and nodded.

"Then kiss me,"

***
wow. i really don't know what's happening to me. haha.

unedited. all mistakes are mine. :)