The Best Healer

We are back in our room. Rowdy jumps in happiness, as if we were out for days. He jumps to me and licks my face, then rubs his head against Ying.

- Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? - Ying plays with him.

Rowdy jumps to the bed and lays down there, calming down.

- Now, time to see it better. - Ying makes me sit in our bed. - Take off your jacket.

I do as she says, getting topless. Rowdy just observes, he has no idea of what is going on, or does he? He is too smart sometimes. He sits on my side and stares at Ying as she looks closer to my scarred nipple. Ying now gropes my left boob, it makes me blush.

- W-what are you doing? - I stutter, feeling ashamed.

- Tell me when something hurts, please. - Ying looks at me. - I just want to know what's going on. All the times I... licked and touched your nipple, what did you feel?

- It has always been sensitive because of the scar. - I explain. - Just now when we were down at the dungeon I returned to feel the same acute pain I felt back in the days it was a fresh wound.

- So... was it hurting that much a while ago?

- Yes...

- You should've told me right away! I would stop.

- I can handle it.

- You and your stubborn Nord traits. - Ying rolls her eyes and sighs. - Tell me one more thing, is it just the nipple? Or any other part of your breast?

- Just... just the nipple. Why so many questions?

- Because I am a healer and I know what I am doing. Tyra, you have no idea of how many health problems exist in this world. Just pray to the gods this is nothing very serious. You know you've been through a lot and... you aren't in your youth days anymore. Sometimes you push yourself too hard.

- Are you calling me old?

- No! What I am saying is... Your health, after everything you've been through, tends to play tricks on you sometimes. I am not saying you are getting weaker, but your body isn't immortal and invincible either.

- Ying, are you trying to say that I have higher risks of having cancer?

- I didn't want to say that word, but... yes... You have those risks. It doesn't mean you have it now or you will have it in the future. Besides, you already know my restoring and healing powers.

- I know, Ying, and I trust you.

- Let's just hope it is nothing much. - Ying continues to observe my nipple and my scar. - You said yourself that you only feel pain in the nipple, so it is not anything in your breast, very hopefully.

- You are really worried, aren't you?

- Of course! - Ying goes to her bag and gets some flasks with liquids inside. - I always care about my wife.

- I care about you too, but I am not properly a healer. I can make good potions and alchemy stuff, though. So when you need help, I can help.

- I know, big bear. Now, this might hurt, but it is to get me answers.

Ying drops a blue liquid over my nipple. It burns, it hurts a lot. A thin white foam comes out of my scar. I groan in pain but try to hold it. I am strong and brave, this pain cannot be a big deal for me.

- I suspected this... - Ying comments. - Infection. A regular one. We have to treat this. Nipples are very sensitive and infections can become very dangerous. I know the cure for this. The faster we treat this, the quicker it goes away.

- I shouldn't have poured hot butterbeer over me, it might be the cause of this. - I scratch my head.

- That explains everything.

Ying opens another flask, this time one with a light green ointment. She puts two fingers in it and passes the product over my scarred nipple. It still hurts, but at least now the ointment feels refreshing.

- Done. Putting this every morning and night, for a week, and your infection will go away. - Ying packs up back her flasks.

- Thank you, for everything. - I blush.

- I am and will always be your healer.

Ying sits on my lap and with her right hand, she caresses gently my left boob, using magic to relieve my pain. I can feel her healing magic, it eases things so much...