Elleveyt

- I FOUND THE SOLUTION!

Ying wakes me up all of a sudden by yelling, startling me and making me slapping her face involuntarily as a mechanic defense.

- FUCK! - I scream as I realize what I've just done. - I am so sorry.

- No, I am sorry. - Ying massages her cheek, which is pretty red and marked. - I shouldn't have awakened you this way.

- No! No! - I hold her hand and observe the mark, massaging it myself. - I need to work on the defensive impulses, but next time try not to scream that much.

- I got too excited. I finally found the solution!

- What do you mean?

- I managed to create a crystal to take us somewhere near the Fate Guardians castle, I can't do with the exact coordinates because I was only authorized to do it once, as you know, and asking for another permission would take days since I would need to send a letter, so I did to the city near.

- That's awesome!

- There is just a problem. The nearest city is Elleveyt, and walking to the castle might take us around 2 or 3 hours.

- Better than days.

- You are right. So, we pack up everything and can go. I hope the crystal is stable enough, I never did much of these in my life.

- Then let's go! - I get up, ready to pack everything.

- We will take Rowdy, right?

- Of course!

- He is a good boy. He is laying down outside, catching some sun, with his belly up.

Everything is packed, I get out of the tent to pack it up too. As Ying told me before, Rowdy still lays down catching up some sun in his furry belly. He looks so serene, no one would say he is a sabertooth cat, he acts more like a dog.

Now that the tent is also packed, Ying holds the crystal for the portal, ready to use it.

- Rowdy, we are going to travel now. - I tell him as he stands up. - Are you ready to go through a magic portal?

He roars happily, his tail wiggles in satisfaction. He comes right to our side and Ying proceeds to use the crystal to open the portal. As it opens, we both walk through it, us three together.

As expected, we are in Elleveyt, a city full of dokkalfars, dark elves, and high elves, where racism does not exist between them. The buildings are made of stone and some are very tall. It has a lot of movement and commercial spots. Wagons pulled by horses cross the roads, both from merchants and passengers.

- Fresh apples! Fresh pears! Only 20 gold each! - A dark elf yells in her small stand.

- Salmon! River betties! Crabs! Only here! Fished this morning! - A humble high elf screams.

- Selling! Buying! Trading! - A dark elf shouts from her small tent full of all kinds of utilities.

- Welcome to Elleveyt! - Ying smiles. - I've only been here once for a short time, that he Drunken Elf inn has good food!

- We can stand here a night, I guess. - I kiss her. - You did a good job with the coordinates this time.

- I told you, last time they were right too! I don't know why it went wrong, it doesn't make sense! Let's not talk about it now, I wanna show you the nice places of Elleveyt! Let's just leave our packs at the inn.

We walk the streets, all of them full of movement. Rowdy just follows us, with his tail lifted, like a friendly house cat. Some people look at us, a little scared of Rowdy, little they know that he might be the friendliest animal in this Realm or even this planet.

- Interested in jewelry? - A black tigron shows up in front of us, opening a large coat with gems, rings, and necklaces. - I see you two are married by the looks of your amulets.

- No, thanks. - Ying says immediately. - They are beautiful, but we are tight with gold at the moment.

- I understand. - He smirks. - If anything, I will be around the city.

We keep walking, I notice Rowdy does an expression of distrust towards the Tigron. Nothing needs to be said or explained, that Tigron was selling fake or stolen jewelry.

- Finally, we are here! - Ying opens her arms wide, showing in front of us the Drunken Elf inn.