Words That Hurt

I start to take off all my clothes, as Ying does it herself too. I am completely naked, but Ying still has her panties on. She takes them off slowly, teasing me. She gets up and floats around me, with her panties in her hand.

- First, I want to wake up your inner huntress instincts. - She whispers behind me. - And then you can come after your prey.

- My... prey... - I get enchanted by her whispering voice.

- Yes...

Ying gives me her panties and goes get the strapon. She wears it on me, with a seductive look in her eyes. As soon as I get her panties near my nose, Ying immediately holds my hand.

- Not yet. - She smirks. - Take it easy. I didn't even finish to attach the strapon on you, horny Nord.

Ying kneels again and finally gets me ready. She sits in the bed and stares at me.

- Attack. - She says.

I raise my hand again to hold her panties near my nose. The scent, the scent that turns me on, her Elven pheromones, her fluids. Gods have mercy on me, who would know how this Elf could drive me this crazy. As I am smelling her panties, she is touching her clitoris and observing me. I can see she is wet already, her fluids run down her thighs.

I drop her panties on the floor and approach her slowly, step by step, like a wolf approaching a rabbit. I hold my strapon's dildo, ready to insert it. Ying lays down and opens wide her legs, and with two fingers, she opens her vaginal entrance.

I slowly insert just the tip of the strapon. Ying moans, holding her own legs. She looks at me in such a cute way, that I would just kiss her and cuddle her right now, but I am too horny to stop now, and I am sure Ying would be very upset if I stopped. Never leave a horny Elf without finishing your job.

I insert the rest until almost the end, always slow and calm. I speed up a little bit as the minutes pass, but always cautious.

- Harder. - She begs.

I go a little harder, but still, in a moderated way. I lean down to kiss her. At this point, I am also in bed, over Ying. She hugs my waist with her legs. She wraps her arms around me as well, her cheek touching mine.

- Go as hard as you can. - She whispers as she moans at the same time. - Show me your most Nordic side.

- But... I can hurt you! - I answer, worried.

- Just... fuck me! Fuck me like a Nord that rapes a villager!

- WHAT THE FUCK!? - I pull the strapon out and walk backward, staring at Ying, horrified.

- What? What happened? - Ying asks as if she didn't say those words a few seconds ago.

- Never, EVER, talk about what my race did in the past. NEVER use rape as a fetish! I am done here. - I start to take off my strapon.

- Tyra! Wait! What are you talking about? Since when did I talk about rape?

- You just asked me to fuck you like a... like a Nord that rapes a villager! That's... DISGUSTING!

- What the hell, Tyra!? I would never say those things! Are you ok? It's the second time that you listen to words from me that I never spoke. Horrible things I would never say.

- I don't know, I don't know what's happening! I hope you aren't tricking me!

- Why would I? - Ying seems indignant. - I would never prank you with these things. I would never joke around about rape. NEVER! I just wanted you to make love with me...

- You asked me to go harder and harder...

- You are not ok, Tyra. I didn't ask any of that. I was finding weird why you were accelerating the rhythm so early.

- In a way or another, I've lost my sex appetite. I don't want to continue. - I start to wear my uniform. - Touch yourself with your fantasies if you wish, I am done here.

- Where are you going?

- I am going for a walk...

- Tyra, whatever happened, it's not my fault, neither yours. If this happens again, we have to take you to a shaman or something. You might be hallucinating because of a curse or anything similar.

- Whatever it is, I will still go for a walk. I... I want to throw up just by hearing the word "rape" from your lips. It... it hurts...

- Tyra... - Ying gets up and touches my back. - I swear I didn't say that!

- Just leave me alone for a while, I need to catch some fresh air...