《8》 My Superman《8》

Dipper was laying on the floor, his body cold yet his face burned like it had been set on fire. Then again it had.

   Pyronica stroked his arm as she pressed her human body against his skin. She was warm, but probably due to the fact she was, at her core, a demon made of pure fire.

   He had his bottom layer of clothing on still to his delight though her touchiness was making him more and more on edge. He figured she'd make him too damaged to say no before anything happened. The damage coming from whatever she was about to do. But really he was unsure how much of a chance he was willing to take. If he could only push her away she couldn't be doing what ever the it was she was doing. But unfortunately this woman was surprisingly heavy and he didn't get much choice in the movement of his hands.

   He felt himself send out a silent prayer to whatever god felt like listening. One simply asking for help.

   He felt sick. He wanted to get away from her. To scream. To cry. God, dumb ass, just do something.

   But he couldn't. And as the woman who has previously retied the blindfold laid on him he felt as though there wasn't hope

___

    There wasn't much time. And when there's not much time you may act slightly irrationally. Which was probably why he was giving a sheepish look to Dipper's sister and in-law. Mabel looked the most pissed for sure.

   "Cipher. What do you want?" Pacifica's voice was soft but curt. She also sounded sleepy. His bad.

   "It's about your brother Shooting Star... he well... Pyronica got to him. And I'm telling you right now if you don't help me you won't have a brother anymore." That seemed to grab her attention as she clutched onto the protection charm around her neck.

   "How? How could she..." Mabel looked angry. Angry enough Pacifica had to grab her hand and force her to follow after Bill who might've been running a little too fast.

   He couldn't teleport to the place Pryonica was keeping Dipper because of the two trailing behind him but he sure could run faster than either of them could even consider running. He had to make it there because Dipper had to be okay. He just had to be. It took awhile, far longer than it would have if he could teleport or if there was a road their car could travel on. The cabin was clearly built with the intent of keeping anyone away. After all, no one but Dipper traveled out into the unmarked forest. But, none of that mattered, because they were here. And now that they were here Dipper could have his life.

   He could be happy. Without Bill messing it up.

   "Shooting star, you and your wife keep Pyronica at bay while I grab... Pinetree. You two are powerful in magick when working together."

   Mabel had a storm in her eyes, but didn't argue.

   It didn't take long for them to reach the door. Bill kicked it down-- a rather normal approach to his old habits, he really had become more human like-- instantly spotting the fiery pink body illuminating a blindfolded man.

   Bill felt a rage in his stomach as he motioned for Mabel and Pacifica to do what they do. Bill wasn't exactly strong magick wise outside of dreams, no, that was all Dipper, when it comes to fighting. He's pretty good at manipulation though since deals are a huge part of his magick.

   Once the couple blasted her off Bill quickly swept in. He didn't even have to blink to get him unrestrained. The man's body shivered when Bill went to pick him up. That made the demon's jaw clench. What did she do to make this man shiver at touch? The one who had a tattoos hidden where no one could see that covered up his pain. The man who looked at Bill with a straight face despite not being able to tell if he felt love or hate for the other.

   He kind of hoped it was love. And Dipper didn't know.

   Without much more delay him and Dipper disappeared into the air.

   Bill set Dipper down onto his bed with a small breath of relief. "You're okay now."

   Dipper didn't answer. He seemed dazed. Like all of his energy had been sucked away. And then he noticed. He wasn't sure how he hadn't before. The boy's almost blue looking skin and his veins showing though even on his face. In fact, especially on his face. And the burn. His blood went like ice at the burn. And was he breathing?

    Bill felt his pulse stop as his world spun around him. Was it possible for a demon to throw up? In this form, probably, and he wanted to so badly. The grotesque blue only looked good on his hat. Not his skin. Bill felt the urge the shake Dipper. To just shake and shake and shake until the man woke up and gave him his annoyed scowl. Bill never thought he would miss that annoyed scowl.

     For a second the two laid out in the forest, but Bill felt the knees of his pants slowly turn heavy with water and he knew they had to go. If Bill was cold then Dipper was freezing. So Bill sucked in his wild emotions and moved Dipper from his lap onto his back. It was a tedious process as the man couldn't move an inch. Bill hoped Dipper wasn't conscious and trying to reach out to him but couldn't. Bill might just die if that were true. The dream demon pushed the thoughts aside. After all, he could just go into the other's mind when they were safe and sound, yes, safe.

    He took a deep gulp of the fresh woodland air and quickly made his was back. In this meat-sack form he could only teleport himself long distances so running was his only good option right now. Luckily the shack wasn't too far and the boarder had been let down long ago. 

    Bill ran as fast as he legs could run almost wishing he could do everything he did in his own form. But human's had limitations.

    Despite him doubting it a couple of times he made it back to the shack with him and Dipper in one piece. He couldn't wait any longer, he needed to speak with him. He pressed his forehead to Dipper's

_____

Dipper's mind was empty save him standing in the middle of a black void. Weird, usually the void was white in color.He slowly walked towards Dipper with a confused expression. When he tapped on his shoulder he was greeted with blood-shot eyes with the shine missing.

"Hey, aren't you my Superman?"

________________________________________

(( Muhahaha, cliffhanger. I'm getting good at these. I know it took me literally ages to update and I'm sorry lol. I was locked out of my account for a good bit. But, hey, I'm back. ))