Chapter 27

Because of the level six exam, the people in the 405 dorm all woke up early in the next morning, although the exam time was in the afternoon.

When Ye Zhou finished washing up and went downstairs to buy a meal, he saw a student standing next to the small three-wheeler, hand touching the three-wheeler's body with a solemn expression as he said something.

"What's this situation?" Ye Zhou quietly walked over there. It was so-called stealthily, but Ye Zhou, as such a big person, would have been easily discovered in the empty space in front of the dorm. But the student was obviously too focused and didn't notice at all.

After approaching, Ye Zhou finally heard what the other had been muttering to himself.

"Test god bless me, this is already the third time I'm testing the fourth level. Bless that today's questions are the ones that I could do!!" After finishing, the classmate clasped his hands together against the small three-wheeler and slightly bowed three times.

Ye Zhou pulled his lips. When did this little three-wheeler upgrade to a test god??

"That..."

Ye Zhou just made a sound, and that classmate startled like a rabbit, jumping greatly in fright.

"Sorry, scared you." Ye Zhou awkwardly smiled.

"Ye Zhou!!!" After the shock, the student recognized Ye Zhou at a glance. "You look better than the video."

Ye Zhou was just bewildered that his classmate didn't seem familiar at all but could recognize him...could it be that after last night's post, he could be considered half-a-celebrity at school?

"Thank you, what are you doing here?"

"Worshipping the test god." The classmate gave a big, melancholic sigh. "To be honest, I've given up hope on the English subject. Even if I've tested twice, I was a couple points away from passing. I clearly did a lot of mock questions, but I can't improve!! Yesterday, I saw everyone talking about the car on the forum. I heard that Shang Jin and you, one is eternally first and one is eternally second. Is it true?"

Ye Zhou very reluctantly "Mm".

"Then that's right. The eternally first and eternally second sound just like test gods. The car bought by the two test gods must have gathered the power of the two test gods. I let the test god bless me, hoping that I must pass this time!"

Was this trying anything in a crisis?

Ye Zhou straightened his face and earnestly said, "Classmate, believing in feudal superstitions is unacceptable..."

The classmate looked at his watch and said, "Ye Zhou, I have to go. If I really pass the test, I'll help you clean the car!!"

This matter was soon tossed to the back of Ye Zhou's mind. But after the afternoon exams, a post once again pushed their beloved car into the fiercest wind and waves.

After finishing the sixth level exam, he could finally relax the taut nerves for a while. Ye Zhou didn't even touch the books when eating dinner, and directly wandered onto the school's BBS.

The post discussing the Shang Ye number had already made headlines. Ye Zhou was too lazy to look at the later replies.

However, at nine in the evening when the Internet peaked, a new post floated on the forum. The title of the post directly expressed the landlord's moodー "Worshipping the test god is really useful!! Many questions today were those I could do!! I have a hunch I can pass this time!"

Ye Zhou lamented, "I didn't expect there's so many superstitious people."

Wen Renxu just heard this sentence in passing by and curiously said, "What's wrong?"