First Encounters

I am Nicki Minaj
-Flash Back -

Me: "Safaree go faster they're following us"
Safaree: "shut up I'm going as fast as I can do you want us to crash or something? "
Me:" Does it look like I give a fuck drive faster."

Safaree increased the speed, accelerating with just a little more speed. We took a shortcut through the streets of Queens and we saw Rihanna and her friends, or as I rather like to call them hoes, in a distance next to a group of men. In the whole lot only one caught my eye. He was really tall about 6ft, with hazel eyes. Light skin. He stood in front of all the other men, as if he was the main leader. We parked in front of them and I threw the keys at Rihanna, my sister. She's not literally my blood sister but we grew up together like sisters. Therefore in some way she's like my twin.

Me: "Hurry the fuck up Rih they following us. "
Rih: "Why you talking to me like that?" Who do you think I am?"
Me: "Please Rih we don't have time for this"
Rih: "Fine"
Safaree: *breathed out a sigh of frustration*

Farree doesn't really like Rih. She mounted in her car and that's when the police started to arrive, stopping their cars behind us. Shit.

Police 1#: "THROW YOUR WEAPONS ON THE FLOOR"
Me: "Nigga fuck you"
Police 2#: "DO IT OR WE'LL SHOOT"

I walked towards them showing no emotion, I could care less if they were police or not, all under the stares of the group of men. BANG. The asshole shot me in my shoulder.

Me: "FUCK"

Safaree shot both of the policemen and they fell straight to the ground lifeless. Even though I was in a mass amount of pain, I got up and mounted on the bike (motorcycle) that Safaree was riding, but the guy that had my attention before, the light skin one took a grip of my arm

Light Skin: "You good? "
Me: "Let go of me. Safaree let's go before more come."

He was about to speak but Safaree took off and there we were riding away from him, with Rih following us in her car. We rode around the city till we arrived at a canal to dispose of the keys, I removed my helmet (by the way don't think I use a helmet to protect myself in case of a crash, it's more to protect my identity.) Anyways I threw my helmet in the water and we took another direction to go home so I could treat my wound.

When we arrived at my house, luckily there was no street kids to spot me coming in, Safaree took care of my shoulder.

Safaree: "On my life Onika you need to stop. One day they might just shoot you in your chest. "
Me: "Let me remind you that you advised me to do this"
Safaree: "Yeah but I ain't really think you'd do it"

I ignored him, leaving an eerie silence lingering. After finishing to take the bullet out cleaning me up and seeing the injury he went home and Rih came in.

Rih: "Nic give me some money so I can buy me some things"
Me: "Are you not tired of being men's hoe possession Rih? stop selling your body for money"
Rih: "Oh please I don't need you to lecture me. You think you're an angel? You kill people for a living. You sell drugs and you rob banks you're not perfect"

I was silent, I mean I couldn't really argue with her she was right. I gave her a stack of money, and she left out of the house, without thinking twice. I decided I'll do some grocery shopping. When I left out of my house there were a few guys from the block. I gave a quick nod and walked away however one of the boys stopped me wanting to speak to me.

The guy: "Yo this your sister?"

I suppose he was talking about Rih so I got closer to him to see what he was talking about. I saw a video of her in a laced white bra and a thong dancing seductively in front of a man. I guess getting him excited was her goal for what they were about to do. She jumped on to him and they had sex... on camera. Even though she was an embarrassment I still respected her. Heart pounding and aching I walked on with the noise of Rih screaming her pleasure through the video drowning out of my ears. Why would they do that? Did they have to film it I mean did they know no shame?