Chummy

This man keeps on annoying me. I babbled words and then grab the clothes he's giving. It was his white plain shirt and a boxer. Obviously, he won't let me borrow his underwear.

"Where are my belongings?", As soon as I finished dressing up myself with this loose clothes, just like a puppy my eyes hints him to tell me everything. It's not because I'm trying to be snoopy but I am really curious what happened to me. And what time is it now.

"Well, your purse is in the sofa. You're clothes were in the laundry room. You're phone is here.", he took my phone from the table by his side.

"Tha..anks", I smiled a bit.

There was long silence between us. I took advantage of the moment to look at my phone.

1:50am

My jaw dropped in the reality. It's too early. I started calculating the time I spent dancing in the club. Got off from the car around 9:00 pm, I lose track of the time. How long I've been here? I look at him and pursed my lips. I can't grasp what I wanted to tell him. Seems like my throat went dry. I sat on his bed and kept looking at the time.

"Hey Miss. By the way, There was an unknown caller so I put your phone on Airplane mode.", he told me with his angelic smile.

"What?", I can't believe him saying that as if no argument occurs between us earlier. Such a mysterious person here on earth.

He exhales heavily. He sit beside me and lean towards me. This guy thinks were close as his face getting bigger in my eyes.

"I said I put your phone in Airplane... "

"Shhhh!!! ", I cut him off. "Oh yes, I heard you. I was wondering how did you open my phone.", I pushed him away with all my might and he obediently distance himself.

"Easy. I used your fingerprint.", he told me as if he owns it.

"You're unbelievable. What else did you do?", I'm afraid he looked through my messages.

"Nothing. ", he shrugged off his shoulder as if it wasn't a big deal. You  Mister jerk!

After a long sigh, I started walking towards his sofa. I just want to get out of here and for the mean time staying away from him is the best choice. I might kill him. Upon sitting on his comfy sofa, my phone started ringing endlessly. Notifications keep popping up,  several texts came from Jeff probably asking me where I am and what I'm doing. If it's only Jeff, I thought of thanking this stranger for turning off my phone - - but no,  my pride is on the line and I'm still wanting to see Niko's name on my inbox.

Suddenly, the electric power cut-off and the light coming from my phone illuminates the sofa's area. A brown out - - It's very unusual to experience this especially in a luxury place.

"Mom!!! ", I cried as I jerk my foot into the sofa. Someone tap my foot.

"Ouch! It's me. I'm not a ghost so don't be afraid.", It sounded frighten.

I turned my phone to see what's in front of me. He was clenching his jaw and gently rub his face.

"You don't have to crawl, Are you trying to scare me? "

"No-o!  Why would I? I only did that so I won't trip.", he pulled up himself and sat on the one-man chair.

He tried to look composed despite of the pain. Maybe I hit him so hard when I tried to climb the sofa. Because of the fear I did not feel anything. For a while I thought he's so kind and gentleman.  The way his face looks now it made me changed my impression of him.  His appearance looks so weak.

Hmm this guy - - I think he's scared of the dark or the thunder? I can hear it from outside and after the brown out it rained so hard.  But nonetheless it's pay back time. HA HA HA

I searched for a scary scream on YouTube and placed my phone behind me so he won't notice it.

*Awooo - wooooo*

It was not so loud but I think he heard. He looked at me and for a moment I thought he was a superhero with an extraordinary speed as he grasp my hand and sat beside me.
His poker face changed into an abstract expression.  It was not priceless it's worth of a treasure box,  I wished I could film him earlier.

It's true that he was not trying to scare me where in fact he was the one who is really scared!!!

He just made an alibi to cover up his fear-- men's pride. To my surprise he hugged me so tight and his sweat glued to me.

"Did yo-ou hea-ar that?" , For a second I thought he needs me. I felt I was pricked by his voice.

His eyes were searching for the sound hoping it was not a real one.

"Hear what?", I played innocent and enjoying the sight of him being scared.

"Nothing. ", he cools himself and pretend nothing happens.

"Are you sure it was nothing?,  I pursed my lips and tighten it to make sure I won't bursts into laughter.

"Of course.", he obviously shaking his fear away but he can't hide it from me.

He suddenly hold my hand and pulled from his hug away from me. There was a moment of silence. I am itching to make fun of him but he was looking serious so I didn't bother telling him that it was a joke.

*knock,  knock*

We looked at each other and our gaze pointed the direction of the sound. It led us to the door. My body starts to feel tension . . .

A/N:
Thanks for you guys. Shoutout for this pips for supporting this story. Love love!!!

VOTE
@Jenn_LeAnn
@swaggirl05
@chewpl123
@wanibee
@lalam87
@mets2paki
@honey4me
@Sharon_Alexis
@AnkitaChakraborty600
@ablanco1234
@coinpal_1065

FOLLOW
@JYP922
@perl10688
@trickytg