•Forbidden

"So are you trying to hook up with my Dad?", a boy came out of the door as Niko leaves the room.

"What are you saying?", I denied what he's saying. "I am about to sleep when he knocks my door. Don't say anything about that hook up thing. I am too young for that"

"Whoa? Really? It seems like you don't.I know you. And besides, what kind of conversation did you just made?", who cares!? I'm starting to hate this guy like hell, again. Yes, its again

"Just close the door when you're done.", I said sarcastically. And lay down in the bed. I was so tired and this guy annoys me.

"Oh come on Trish.. I knew it was my fault in the past. I could accept anyone you wish to be with but please not my dad.", I just listened to him. I don't care man!

I felt he was sitting down on the bed and come near me. What is he trying to do? I tightened my grip on the blanket and closed my eyes.

"I love you so much.", he added and I felt he smelled my hair and kissed my shoulder. What the heck does he want?

The next thing happens is we were making love, oh no scratch that its sex. I missed him, but I don't recycle anyone.

•••

"I am planning to adopt you", Niko said while we are in the middle of our meal.
Does he just say adopting? Sounds good.

"Really Nik.. Sir?", I tried to be formal. Jeff is looking at fiercely and Niko was so excited about his plan.

"Yes. I think its better than your homeless and staying here. Since, you and Jeff are off to the same age, I guess its a great idea.", Instantly I saw Jeff frowned. I think its cool. That means we could not be together, condolences to the feelings of Jeff.

"It's fine with me." I replied.

•••

"You again?", I opened the door when somebody knocks it. It was Niko and he looks happy.

"Hi baby. How are you?", he said, and kissed me on my cheek.

"Hmm. I'm good. What brought you here?", I asked him.

"A thing that doesn't happen yesterday.", naughty smile flashed on his face.

"I'm going to be your daughter. Its incest. Are you going to push it?"

"I don't care if it is. We weren't blood related.", He's right. In fact, I like him so it doesn't matter.