The beginning of an end

Autor notes: In this fanfic, the year is 8970 because of plot. Also sorry for the long chapter, next will be shorter

Humanity was quite in shock right now.

It was raining a lot.

It was raining in the hole world at the same time.

A quite odd thing to happen.

The sky was black by the clouds and you couldn't even see the sun. The entire population tough it was just a odd event, some were even thinking that it was something conected to the bible.

Honestly there wasn't any cientific explanation about what was going on in the last four days so many peoples started to make some weird theories about that.

But the thing is, nine persons knew pretty well what was going on. Located in nine different places each person stood there looking at the black sky.

And only they could see the truth.

And one of them was named Izumi midoriya.

(Attention: At this point on you don't need to read, so you can just skip to the next chapter if you want to, you will not lost anything important)

Hawaii

Hawaii, a beautiful place with beautiful beaches and with an amazing view. Well at least that's how it was six thousand years ago, since the day that the earth's surface drastically changed.

Hawaii has turned into a huge island with its volcanos in their highest activity, there isn't a single day that the island could rest.

When there weren't an eruption, the place was so hot that it didn't allowed any live exist there, sulfuric gas had already overcome the oxygen and hardened lava and poodles of sulfuric acid was all you could see.

Once a beautiful place, now a island of lava, there wasn't a single creature that could live there, with it overly higher temperatures and the dark clouds made of the volcano's ashes

But for some reason, the ashes and the clouds never left an certain perimeter around the island.

It was like they couldn't leave.

And with that, a boy with red hair and a black suit stood there, sitting on the edge of one of the volcanos without caring about the highest temperatures and the toxic air around him.

He was looking at the sky.

The first time that rained on that place in centuries.

Instead of ashes or acid rain, it was a normal rain.

But he knew that it was something else.

He could see the sky splitting apart, cleaning the air of the dark clouds of the island for the first time in six thousands years.

As the sky splited apart, a black liquid began to left the fissures, it was like an inter-dimensional alien invasion if you would try to explain it to someone else.

A demonic scream could be heard coming from inside the fissure and shining yellow eyes appeared inside.

The boy looked at that scenario as if he already had seen it before, he smiled.

"Well, guess it's time for us to come back"

Death valley, California.

Just like hawaii, death valley also changed drastically. The temperatures that once overcome 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees celcius), now it could easily overcome 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees celcius), not only that but this place became way dangerous than before, on winter months the temperatures could easily go way bellow zero and in the summer the temperature could easily surpass 160 degrees.