UA Entrance exam: Frozed version

After a month raining, it finally stopped,Water poodles were everywhere.

Well, the rain has stopped but a new challenge has appeared.

UA's entrance exam was just around the corner and every teenager was giving their best to get stronger.

With that, a certain white haired girl with (a huge chest) white eyes wearing a white scarf and gloves left  the airport.

As she was walking on the street, peoples around her started to feel cold and the path around her slightly frozed.

She soon arrived at the famous place know as UA, the place was crowded with kids entering the huge gateway to finally have the chance to become heroes. The girl suddenly got distracted by a small store selling ice pack and slipped on a banana making a 180° backflip  and was about to fall but instead of that she began to float.

Meanwhile the banana was launched on a window's truck scaring the guy inside of it, the guy accidentally released the brake and the truck went down the hill hitting a gas station and making a huge explosion.

wait- that wasn't the story-

*gasp*

The white haired girl that was distracted by what had just happened soon realized that she was floating.

"Woah, I'm so sorry! I used my quirk on you without asking for permission!"

The confused girl looked back and saw a brown haired girl in panic, the said girl touched the other girl's arm with ended up causing her hands to slightly froze and the once floating girl was now standing in front of her.

"My name is ochako uraraka by the way, what's yours?!" She said cheerfully

"...uhm, it's Midoriya Izumi... (?)" The confused girl said with a emotionless yet confused tone, in fact, her whole expression expressed no emotions at all.

"Nice to meet ya! I hope we become nice friends! See ya in the exams!" And then she left.

"....what the hell just happened?"

And that being said Izumi enters UA.

For the writing exam, Izumi finished it in a record time of 2 minutes properly answering anything related to ice, cold places and those kind of stuffs.

And for the other questions she just answered anything that came to her mind and ended up freezing the paper.

After that she just sited on a bench and waited for over two hours before the test ended with she may or may not had freezed the entire bench thanks to her quirk.

And with that they go to the second part of the exam, Izumi was sited in a chair with everyone around her was freezing.

Izumi was just eating ice an receiving deadly glares by a certain blond kid when a black haired kid with glasses began complaining about those robots.

"And you! Stop acting like an air conditionator!" The said glasses guy screamed to izumi that in exchange received a cold and deadly gaze of the girl.

"Unless you want me dead, you shut up and sit on your seat" she said with a coldless expression intensely glaring at the boy.

And with that, he just sited at the most silent as possible.

After a while the kids were separated in groups and each go into a different area wich then Izumi notices that that weird girl and the glasses boy are together with her.

She was still eating ice because yes.

And then the exam started, everyone was rushing to fight against the robots and izuku's boot turned into ice skates. She began to freeze the ground that the ice skates touched and with that (((the opening of yuri no ice began to playing in the background))) she just started to ice skating.

After two minutes the entire arena was frozed together with the robots, that was caused by a certain white haired girl that may or may not have a serious case of Mycophobia (phobia of fungus)  and just saw a girl making mushrooms appear in the robots with that it may or may not caused the said girl to be freezed.

Thanks to the heavy weight of the robots and to the fact that they were completely freezed to the inside and the outside, they all crumbled and got destroyed.

After a certain time izumi received a letter telling that she got first place on (miraculously) both of her tests.

Legend says that she still tries to know how she managed to score first place on the writing exam.

And with that the classes started. 

Meanwhile somewhere in a house, a certain blond haired kid screamed, cursed and exploded stuffs because he got at third place.