0.1

The last thing Fu Cheng remembered was being in his private residence with his mother and siblings beside him as his life slowly seeped out of his body.

Fu Cheng was born under the guise of a middle-class family, covering up the fact that they secretly served under their country's government. Both parents came from a lineage of soldiers who served the Emperor's dynasties ago and with their strict upbringing, they also raised three children who worked hard to become aids of the nation's president as well as assistants to allied powers. Being the youngest of one older sister and brother, Fu Cheng was given the choice to live freely as he was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis when he was younger. Did his condition stop him from reaching his goals? Yes and no.

(A/N: I change this part since calling Fu Cheng's family "middle class" is a contradiction to the amount of money they make per-mission)

"Will you still uphold the family name and involve yourself to protect our leader/s?"

When he was asked this question, Fu Cheng was 11 years old, now with enough awareness and knowledge, he was forced to decide his own career choice. At first, he wanted to be an athlete or even a coach, he always admired how their entire family seemed to be stronger than the average people he saw during their outings. With his weak constitution, he wasn't allowed to move as there was a high risk of his lungs giving out by the vigorous labor.

They weren't "ninjas" like those over-dramatized films out on the internet, they serve more like bodyguards or mercenaries who did their job, abiding by the contract that both parties have agreed on.

The eldest, his sister, was already 15 by the time he was asked that question and she has been competing in countless competitions on several martial arts throughout their country. His brother,14, focused on archery and joining his father to train with his men with long-ranged weapons, of course, his brother was only allowed to study the parts of the gun rather than shooting targets.

With how competent his siblings were, he wanted to keep up, he couldn't be hands-on with the things he did but if we were to decide who the smartest was among the three siblings, it would surely be Fu Cheng.

Other than his inability to participate in any rigorous activity, he was a pack filled with all kinds of goodies. Good looks, respectable attitude, and intelligence that was far beyond his age. He was the strategist/hacker of their little trio. Although all of them were worried about how he chose to involve himself in the family business, Fu Cheng stood firm thus ending with them relenting to his wishes only to see a rare grin from the young boy, this was enough for them. To see their precious little prince happy.

As they grew older, their meetings with each other decreased, depending on what was assigned by their mother they either work under one person or everyone has separate missions to accomplish. Fu Cheng's condition was gradually getting better, although he couldn't fight like his siblings and parents, he could run fast enough to escape from any danger.

Everything was peaceful for them, with a few weeks to several months as the duration of each mission, they could see each other all year long (when the schedule is free) and with 12 days of allocated bonding time and frequent texting with each other during their short breaks. Primary clients consisted of presidents or important figures of a few countries and a few military leaders here and there but nothing compared to the consequences of one mission that changed their life forever.

Operation Bravo, K country's president hired their family of 5 to discover the connection of A country's president to the prostitution and assassinations of several leaders in J country.

As per usual Fu Cheng and his mother, with the help of K country's top hackers, started investigating the illegal transactions of A country's president with the Underworld to overthrow B country's economy to slowly expand their territory and people.