1.0

[Welcome to the gallery, I am the "Make my wish come true" System, responsible for helping souls that have passed on but left the world with their strong regrets or desires.]

Fu Cheng stared wordlessly at the bright yellow saucer floating through the room filled with empty picture frames.

After the connection had been made with the system, a strong force assaulted his soul causing the muddleheaded state he was in.

The "room" itself was painted in a never-ending grayscale, the only contrast to be seen was the gold frames that flooded the walls stretching for eternity. In the middle of it all was a circular platform, that held up a transparent screen with the large white number "0".

[Before the system is booted online, you shall be presented a number of rules, these are as follows:

1. There are two types of roles a world hopper may have, Liberators and Retributor; the first one seeks for the emotional and mental healing of the host while the second one extracts revenge or 'counter-attacks' for the host.

2. You are not allowed to refuse the mission targets of the body you'll be transferred to. Failure to complete all tasks, the host is sent to the contemplation chambers where the soul will withstand soul pressure for 3 hours and the deduction of 1000SystemPoints.

3. You will be given a "window" before jumping to another world. This period can be used for resting, training new skills, and asking system-related questions. The System Market requires System Points to purchase skills of items. [Unlocked after the first world]

4. You are allowed to alter a person's personality if they are given the mission and meet the appropriate requirements.

5. For better results, please assimilate yourself to the world as an inhabitant instead of an outsider. After completing a world, the key story points will be projected through the Gallery in a linear manner where you can look back too.

6. You can access the host archives through a tab from the systems window.

7. The Host-System communication can be accessed via telepathy.

Further questions shall be answered in the future.

Reboot complete.]

Without a chance to deny the sudden request, Fu Cheng's consciousness was sent to his first adventure. He found himself laying on pristine white sheets.

He was in a plain gray room, the bed was under the window still that showed the beautiful moon shyly peeking from behind the sheer curtains. The moon was at large, stars scattered in the sky created an atmosphere of solitude.

On the right side of the room was a tall bookshelf filled with encyclopedias and medical books, the whole collection went through the room in an "L" shape ending at a large corkboard. The host was evidently organized, color-coded pins, designated post-its, and a yellow light that cast a warm gleam to the string of papers.  By the side of the board was a sliding door that ensured the person's privacy.

The left side had a desk filled with a messy stack of books and a thick folder filled with paper. A lamp was by the edge of the desk, its red-light still blinking indicating that the room occupant fell asleep with it plugged on.

'Give me the information.'

Tab 01; "Send Me Back To The Beginning"

Yuuki Yamamoto
Age of Death: 47
Cause: Cardiac arrest while asleep
Agent's Role: Liberator