Chapter 1

Your Point Of View:

I wake up to my alarm blarring 'in the end' by Black Veil Brides so I hop out of bed and get dressed into a My Chemical Romance band tee with skin tight jeans and a Black Veil belt then I put my black converse on and grab my book bag and walk out the door and walk to school. Soon as I reach the school grounds Frank Iero turns to look at me and I hurry up and walk past him so I don't get injured like my middle school years. "Madison?" I hear Frank Iero's voice call out and I turn around to see him standing there along with his friends. "What?" I cried turning back around to put my bag in my locker then I felt hands on my back. "Hey, I know you are scared of me but just look at me..." He said and I look at him in the eyes and I try to move and holds onto me tighter. "What is that you want from me?!" I finally yelled and he lets go.and looks at me with anger in his eyes. "You are the worst person I have ever met you ruined my life this is the whole reason why I self harm myself I lost both of my parents... What else do you want from me?!" I yell getting the whole schools attention then he steps back with hurt and anger in his eyes. "I won't stop fighting for my life back until you and your gang learns to leave me alone!" I said angered even more. He looks at me with an angry look on his face then the next thing I know is that I was shoved to the ground and kicked multiple times in my ribs and in my stomach. "What are you going to do now?!" He asks very mad so I tried getting up off the ground but the rest of his gang held me down so I can't move. "GET OFF OF HER?!" A voice yelled and it was Andy, Jake, Jinxx, Lonny, CC and Ashley Purdy. "Go!" Ashley demands and the take off running out the school. "Are you okay?" Jake asked and I shake my head no while coughing up a little bit of my blood.

After school:

Lonny walked me home just in case I got beat up again. Soon as I got home he walked me up to my door step and pressed his lips against mine until we saw Jake, Jinxx, Andy, CC, and Ashley walking passed. "Stay safe!" I call out to Lonny before he walks away. After he walks away I enter my house and see police standing in the living room with there backs turned to me. So I quickly ran past them and ran upstairs into my bedroom slamming the door behind me then laying on my bed crying into my pillow.