Chapter 2

Lonny's Point Of View:

I woke up to a text message from Ashley and it read: 'Meet me up at the hospital it is emergency it is about Madison' after I read the message that was sent to me I had got out of bed and called andy to see if he can give me a ride up to the hospital but he didn't answer. Then I heard footprints walking near my door. "Come in you don't have to knock!" I called out and there stood Andy and Joe along aside with Patrick. "Hey you get a message from Ashley?" Andy asked and at the moment I was getting my shoes on. "Yes!" I said responding to the question Andy had just asked that's when I had all my things ready to go. "Ready?" Andy asked looking at me then at my bed to remind me of my phone. "Let's go!" I said putting my phone in my bag before walking out of my room and downstairs.

At the hospital:

Soon as we arrived in the lobby of the hospital we saw Ashley sitting down with his head in his hands which seems like a bad sign. "Ash?" Andy asked then he looked up at us with red eyes from crying. "Yes?" He responds and that's when he gets up and hugs me and I hug back. Then when we pulled apart he wiped his eyes and sat back down before telling us what was happened. "We had lost Madison and the blame is going to be on Frank Iero and his little gang." Ashley said telling us and then the doctor walked over to us and rubbed his back. "Is she alive?" I asked then the doctor took me up to her room to see her. Soon as I walked in she was pale and she had bags under her eyes and not breathing which made me break down in tears which I could not hold back anymore. That's when Ashley and them walked into the room so I turned around and wrapped my arms around Ashley who was standing there.