Chapter 7

Ashley's Point Of View:

Black Veil Brides was going back on tour for the black mass tour and I am pretty excited but then I have to leave behind my girlfriend Scarlett but I think she is going to want to stay home and take care of the dogs. In the middle of thinking I heard a loud bang in the kitchen which startled me so I run out to see my girlfriend on the floor and the dogs on top of her. "Here babe let me help you with dinner since you been busy all week with things how bout I cook dinner tonight." I said and she smiled removing my button up tee shirt so I don't get it dirty. "Thanks babe, for cooking I tried to finish dinner and I ended up on the floor along with the food." She said throwing my white button up on the back of the couch then entering the room again to take off my tee shirt that was underneath it so I don't stain it. "Do you have tour?" Scarlett asks turning me to face her and I didn't want to leave her alone but she has the dogs. "Yes! It is the black mass tour I can see if I can tag you and the dogs along." I said and she smiled then I looked down to see her messing with my belt trying to undo it. "Babe, I love you no matter what!" I said pushing her up against the fridge so I can undo my belt. "Ahh babe!" She moans softly as I stripped her down. "I love you Ashes!" She moans again trying to keep it in.

34 minutes later:

After getting my belt off along with my pants I finally push her down onto the bed so I can straddle her. That's when I see Andy and Jake at the window. "Shh!" I said as I got off of her and walked near the door. I watched as she walked over to me and pulled me towards the bed.

Jake: Hey Ash, um do you mind if we could come in?

You: Yeah, of course! I am fixing dinner for me and my girl.

Jake: Alright is the door unlocked?

You: It shouldn't be!

Jake: Are you naked?

You: No! I am in sweatpants!

Jake: Where's your lady at?

You: Asleep under the covers.

Jake: Is she naked?

You: No she's sleeping in her bra and panties.

Andy: Thanks we are going to go ahead and walk in...

You: alright!

Soon as I finished dinner I found my girlfriend Scarlett out cold then again Andy and Jake are here to hangout for a while to get away from nonsense. I love her to death but I don't want to wake her up from her sleep. I just can't stop staring endlessly at her because she is beautiful. "Hey babe?" I ask and I pull the covers back from her face and kiss the side of her head. "Oh hey!" She says yawing and stretching looking at me then at Jake and Andy who are both on their phones. "Wanna wear your black button up?" I asked then she looked over to realize that she had a black button up. "Yes please dear!" She replied and I handed her black button up.

Shirt:

Jeans:

Jeans: