Ch.6 Invite

Ok it's official, it's been exactly two days, two days, since I've seen Jungkook, and I miss him. He hasn't texted me since he had to leave my house that night. Did he not want to talk to me anymore?

Maybe I'm looking into this too much. I mean he doesn't have to text you everyday, he has his own life y/n.

I put my phone out of sight in my pocket, I've been staring at our messages for about ten minutes at this point.

Maybe I should text him? Guys like girls who take the initiative right?

I plant my face into my pillow letting out a muffled scream. In the back of my mind I know I'm taking all of this too seriously but then again, I don't really care. It's not like anyone is around to watching me throw a fit anyway.

I almost don't check my phone when I hear it go off. My luck it's probably anyone but the one person who I want to text me.

I stay still, still suffocating myself in my pillow when it buzzes again.

"I hope this is urgent." I complain as I reach to finally unlock my cellphone and see who is trying to reach me.

I can't believe it when I read the name on the message. Jungkook.  Without a second thought I open his text.

JK^^: Y/n!! I'm sorry I haven't been able to text you recently, I've been busy helping my hyungs! I was wondering if you would like to come with me to a pumpkin festival. Namjoon-hyung and his fiancé are going too. It starts tomorrow evening around 5. I hope you can make it :)

I waste no time in responding. I've already made up my mind.

You: That sounds like so much fun! I
would love to come! I would need a ride
there is the only thing.

JK^^: Great! I can of course drive you! I will come pick you up around 5 tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing you!

You: :)

I notice I still have one unread message. It's from Sehun. He must've been the other notification I heard earlier.

Sehun: Have you thought any more about the companies offer to work with you? I know things have been hectic with Miya, don't feel like I'm trying to rush you. I'm just curious. Maybe you could stop by today?

In all honestly, I had completely forgot about the offers Sehun had told me about. It was only a couple weeks ago but it seems like a lifetime. However, I needed some time away from my house, visiting Sehun today seemed the best thing to try and get away from everything.

You: Oh, yeah let's talk about that.
I can stop by today in a little bit.

Sehun: Ok! Let me know when you are here so I can buzz you into my apartment.

***

Luckily there was an afternoon bus that ran from a street near my house to the apartment building Sehun lived in. luckily, I was able to catch it just in time so I didn't have to either walk or ask Sehun to pick me up. I really didn't like to ask people to drive me places, it made me feel like a burden, no matter how many times they insisted it wasn't a problem.

Getting off the bus, I walked up to the entrance of the building and texted Sehun I had arrived.

It was sunny outside, with a quiet breeze filtering through the air. I'm hoping this weather will continue into tomorrow for the pumpkin festival Jungkook had invited me to.