Fort//Jimin//fluff

Go follow my Instagram there will be more fanfics on there!! ENJOY!! 🥺💞🌸🦋 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Insta: namtaedies_fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Jimin have been dating for 2 years they've been together through thick and thin tomorrow is Jimin's and Y/n's 3 year anniversary. Jimin's plan for tomorrow is to propose to Y/n in a special way by proposing to her in a fort where they first met.  *FLASHBACK* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 8-year-old Jimin was playing happily in his fort when his mom called out to him from the kitchen, "Jimin honey we're having guests over for business in about 30 to 40 minutes the woman that's coming over is bringing her daughter who's a year younger than you so play nice, please" his mom says to him. "Ok mom I'll go get ready but please don't bring down my fort I want to show it to the girl," Little Jimin tells his mom as he runs up the stairs to get ready.  *time skip* ~~~~~~~~~~~~ The doorbell rings and Jimin's mother opens the door to be met with familiar faces well to her at least. Jimin walks over next to his mom where he sees a little girl and an older looking woman at the front of their doorstep the little girl seems to be shy as Jimin sees her hiding behind her mother's legs, "h-hello I'm Park Jimin" Jimin says as an introduction to the girl and her mother, "oh hello my name is Min y/m/n (your moms name) and this is Min Y/n" the older woman says as she introduces her and her daughter.  She looks down at her daughter and says "come out y/n and say hello to Jimin" the small girl looks down almost contemplating what to do and moves next to her mom "h-hi Jimin" she says shyly looking down at her feet. Jimin holds out his hand for her to grab as she does he pulls her towards him, "I have something I want to show Min Y/n" he says smiling as they walked over to his fort. "J-Jimin this is a very nice fort... thank you for showing me" Y/n says as she blushes looking at her hands interlocked with his.   "OH MY! I'm so sorry Y/n" Jimin says as he notices he's still holding onto her hand as he pulls his away he rubs the back of his neck "w-well you wanna come in and see all my cool toys," Jimin says as he tries to fix the awkward situation that just occurred "I'd love that" Y/n says as she smiles looking at Jimin with her big eyes.  *End of flashback* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ As Jimin is setting up his computer for the fort he hears a knock on his apartment door as he looks at the time he sees it's already 7:30 pm "That must be her" he says smiling softly. He grabs the case for the ring closes his eyes and takes a deep breath then puts the ring in his pocket. He walks over to the door and opens it to see the love of his life looking beautiful in all her glory.  "Hi love happy 3 year anniversary, " he says pulling her closer to him to give her a kiss. "Hi, hun," Y/n says smiling "I bought you this," she says as she pulls out a 24 karat gold bracelet, "I hope you like it," she says as she blushes looking down. "I love it thank you, love," Jimin says smiling looking at her falling in love with her more and more. "well come look at your present," He says as he grabs her hand and walks her over to the fort her favorite snacks scattered inside.  "oh my god! Jimin I love it" Y/n says as she looks back at him smiling. "I knew you would now come in let's watch Touch your heart," Jimin says as he walks into the fort Y/n following him in.  *time skip to the last episode* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "I've always had a crush on Kwon Jung Rok," Y/n says as she watches the computer. Jimin looks at her with a small pout on his face "oh really do you like him more than me" he says as she turns to look at him "maybe a little" Y/n says teasing Jimin "well then" Jimin says as he grabs a pillow and hits her with it "oh so you want to start war huh Park Jimin" Y/n says as she grabs a pillow and starts to hit him with it. As they keep hitting each other with pillows the fort comes down and they have to escape.  "dammit," Jimin says as he looks at the ruined fort "babe it's ok we can find other things too do," Y/n says as she looks at the fort. I think it's time Jimin thinks to himself before he gets down on one knee he feels his anxiety rise but slowly starts to calm himself down "Y/n" Jimin says as she turns around she gasps. He takes a deep breath "Y/n I have loved you since the day I met you I remember the way you looked when we first met so innocent and cute and to this day you still are but instead of cute your gorgeous" Y/n let's out a small sob of happiness "Min Y/n will you let me marry you and for you to finally become Park Y/n" he says digging into his pocket and pulling out the diamond ring "Park Jimin I would love to be your wife" Y/n says with tears in her eyes.  Jimin smiles his eyes slowly starting to water as he slips the ring on her finger and kisses her knowing that they'll both be happy together until the day they die.