The 8th member pt.2//BTS//fluff

Go follow my Instagram there will be more fanfics on there!! ENJOY!! 🥺💞🌸🦋 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Insta: namtaedies_fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~ 1 week later ~~~~

BTS POV:
We talked to BangPD and he said it was okay for Y/n to join BTS. Now all we needed was her answer. We were practicing for our newest comeback when we heard Namjoon's phone go off. He went to go look at who it was the screen showed 'Y/n is calling' He told us all to shut the music off so he could answer.

Namjoon's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello," I said. I didn't hear anything for a split second. "Hi Namjoon it's Y/n, I'm calling to tell you that I would like to join BTS." I put the phone on mute and looked over at the members, "SHE SAID YES" I screamed and the boys started cheering. "SHHH" I said, glaring at them. They all went quiet. "Hello Namjoon?" I hear her say I take her off of mute and clear my throat. "Hi yes I'm here when can you meet us?" I ask her.

"Tomorrow at 2:00 in the afternoon." I smiled through the phone, "Great we'll see you tomorrow" I said while looking at the boys. "Alright bye" she says. "Bye" I say and hang up the phone.

The boys rushed towards me wanting to know when she was coming, "She's coming at 2:00 tomorrow we have to clean" I said as I looked at Seokjin hyung. He nods knowing what I'm telling him. He runs out of the practice room and goes to BangPD's office to tell him what just happened while the other five members and I start to pack up.

~~~~The next day~~~
Y/n POV:
I walk into BigHits office to see all the BTS members waiting for me. I bow towards all of them as a thanks for taking me out of that hell hole of a company. I see Namjoon and hug him wanting to give him more thanks than anyone else for giving me a chance. I notice him turn red Maybe he has a fever I think to myself. I shrug and look towards the others. "Hello my name is Park Y/n it's nice to meet you all" I hear Jimin gasp. I look towards him with an eyebrow raised. "I'm also Park," He says smiling at me. I smile back at him.

"I just want to say that I'm really thankful to all of you for helping me leave that company." I said as I looked at each and everyone of them. Yoongi or Suga stepped up to me and said, "We couldn't just let you stay there." I looked at Hoseok who started speaking, "Yeah they were treating you like shit." He said and glared at the floor. "No one should ever get treated like that, especially not you." I look towards Seokjin as he looks into my eyes. "You seem like a really nice person" I hear Taehyung say beside Jungkook.

We all turn to look at Jungkook to see what he's going to say. "Uh yeah what they all said" He says as he looks away. We all laugh at him while he just tells us to shut up. We all talked for a while and ended up at a small cafe shop a block away from the building.

3rd person POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All eight members are sitting at the table laughing with each other. Taehyung looks outside the window and sees how dark it's become. He taps Namjoons shoulder signifying that it's time to leave. "Well I should get going now," Y/n says as she grabs her bag and her coffee standing up. The boys looked at each other and nodded almost as if they were telling each other something telepathically. "Hey uh Y/n would you maybe want to... spend the night at our dorm?" Jungkook asks. "Sure why not." Y/n says as they all walk out. 20 minutes later they end up at the mansion and Y/n looks up with wide eyes.

Y/n POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is going to be one hell of an adventure...