The wedding//Yoongi-Suga//Angst

Go follow my Instagram there will be more fanfics on there!! ENJOY!! 🥺💞🌸🦋 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Insta: namtaedies_fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n has had a crush on Min Yoongi for about 3 years now and today is a special day it's someone's wedding love is in the air, except there's also something else in the air and it's called heartbreak.  See the thing is there is a wedding but it's not Y/n's wedding it's Yoongi's he's getting married to Y/n's best friend Eun-bi yes Y/n is part of the group gfriend. The only 2 reasons why Y/n was there was because of #1 it was her two best friends wedding and #2 she was asked to sing at their wedding of course she can't refuse no matter how heartbreaking it is. If you're asking yourself why she didn't confess to Yoongi earlier it's because this happened...  *flashback* ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Park Y/n was walking around the building she worked at trying to find Min Yoongi after searching for him she finally found him near his studio "YOONGI!" Y/n says as she runs up to him "oh hey Y/n" he says with a smile, "I have to tell you something" Y/n says as she looks at him "oh I have something I want to tell you as well" Yoongi replies looking her straight in the eyes "you go first" Y/n offers "I-I think I'm in love with Eun-bi like every time I see her I get these butterflies in my stomach and when she giggles my heart starts to speed up, so today I'm gonna ask her to go on a date with me" Yoongi finishes his statement with a small smile, not knowing that he just broke his best friends heart.  "O-oh wow um well I wish you the best of luck with her" Y/n says as she holds back tears "now what was it you wanted to tell me?" Yoongi asks as he looks at her intently "oh it's nothing maybe buy her red lilies when you ask her out she loves those" Y/n says with a smile "will do thank you for everything by the way Y/n I'm happy to have a best friend like you" Yoongi says as he pats her shoulder and walks away. As he turns the corner Y/n lets herself fall on her knees with a sob escaping her lips all her feelings we're let out.  *end of flashback* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ As Eun-bi walks down the aisle in her beautiful white dress Y/n can't help but feel a pang of jealousy she manages to hide her feelings by putting a forced smile on her face telling herself that she's going to be ok. But she knew deep down inside she wouldn't.  *time skip to the after-party*  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It was time for the newlywed to dance as Y/n steps on the stage and starts singing the song that Yoongi and Eun-bi recommend "say you won't let go" by James Arthur. Y/n sings the song staring a Yoongi the entire time wondering how things would have been different if he confessed to her. As the song was coming to an end Y/n stops herself at the lyrics "So I wrote this song for you, now everybody knows finally it's just you and me till we're grey and old" as people turn to look at her in shock for stopping her anxiety starts to rise.  "I-I'm sorry, but I can't do this" Y/n says as she steps off the stage running to the entrance of the hall she hears footsteps behind her "Y/N!" she hears the voice of Yoongi call out to her "what's wrong why did you run out?" Yoongi says out of breath as he finally catches up to her "because I can't stop acting like everything ok Yoongi" Y/n says as tears start to fill her eyes "w-what do you mean everything perfect" Yoongi says as he looks at her with confusion written all over his face.  "perfect for you but for me it's another story I can't keep pretending that I'm happy for you when in all honesty seeing you happy with another woman is breaking my heart," Y/n says as she starts to choke out sobs "what are you implying," Yoongi says "That I'm in love with you Min Yoongi the day you confessed to Eun-bi I was gonna tell you my feelings for you" Y/n confesses not daring to look him in the eye "I-I'm sorry Y/n but I don't love you as you can tell it's my wedding day" Yoongi says feeling guilt in his stomach.  "I know you don't, well I'll be leaving now," Y/n says "Wait!" Yoongi says "I'm sorry I couldn't love you," Yoongi says as Y/n turns to look at him. She gives him a small smile that tells him don't worry about me I'll get over it soon. But she knew that it would take a lot of healing before she moved on.