Songy Mirth

It was lunch time, the sun was at it's highest peek. Bam tried peering his eyes over to the star but was quickly stopped by Mr. Blue who had walked behind while the woman beside the big was scouting places to eat at. He saw a few restaurants but he inferred that it was out if his neighbor's budget.

He didn't mind as long as they'll get to eat soon. There were two umbrellas, one for him and the other for the pair. The heat slowly seeped into their covers as well as the wet heated ground.

"Rachel, there's a place near this block. It's fairly cheap and I know the owner." The blue head offered, noticing that Bam was getting tired carrying the two boxes in his hands.

The woman let out a stiff laugh. "Haha... You noticed?"

"You looked like conflicted little puppy, it was comical. But I'm hungry. I'll lead the way." He took a turn, leading them as he spoke. "Bam, you look tired, do you want me to carry those boxes for you?"

"No, Mr. Blue." It was the boy's turn to laugh. "It's just the sun, don't don't worry." He assured both of them, Rachel looked like she was about to keel over.

"If you say so." He turned around and bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going you– Shibisu?"

"Omg, is dat you? Khun my love!" The man in a tracksuit hurled himself to wrap his arms around the blue head or Khun. But he sidestepped and kicked him.

"Didn't I tell you not to say my name out loud? Stupid cunt." He whispered the last sentence but the clingy man heard it. "My husbaaaand why are you swearing at me?"

This time, Shibisu managed to trap the student in his arms,struggling to balance his box and umbrella before his face turned into a scowl. "You are an idiot. Now let us in, we're hungry."

Shibisu grumbled about him being moody but his face then brightened up when his eyes laid on the two awkward pair. "Customers! Please, please come in!" He greeted then with an all too widened smile.

"Mr. Shibisu right?" Bam asked which resulted in the other squealing in delight. "Asdfghjkl who is this cute baby, Khun?!"

The blue head could only smack himself in the face as he looked over to Rachel for help but she was in shock. He moved over to them and gave his to Rachel. He slapped his friend's back, hitting it again for good measure. "Let's go?"

The place wasn't all too bad, not too slendid as well. Average and normal. Not that any if them minded. In fact, the woman was awfully relieved, her pocket won't have a hole in them and the Khun liked the normalcy and nonchalance the building offered.

"Khun... It feels weird saying that. Mr. Blue sounds a lot better. But, isn't this a bar?" She whispered, leaning in front so that Bam won't hear them.

"It is, at night. Don't worry, there aren't any dangerous people here, if that were tbe case, I wouldn't have brought you all here." He replied calmly, eyes carrying nothing. "As much as possible, don't say my name out loud and stick to calling me with your nickname."

"Really? I recall a certain blueberry telling me that it was a 'horrendous childish nickname' and I shouldn't call you that." She rolled her eyes, letting it gi as Khun didn't feel like replying.

"Bam, isn't it hot? You can habd the jacket over now." He unwrspped the silky fragrant scarf off of him. "Here you go, Mr. Khun!"

Khun paused at the name but recovered quickly, exchanging their clothing as a waitress arrived. She had short hair, straight as an arrow, her face filled with boredom or as, Khun would out it, a resting bitch face. She had a... lizard doll, clinging on her arm or was it a real one?