What happened....1000 years ago

(Watch the fall of the chrystal EMpire....PLEASE )

"W-what are you?" Sombra stuttered "I am a Nightmare." and she lunged at him and SOmbra screamed. His horn glowed and in a flash everything was gone except for the two allicorns.

"Not every battle will be a victory." Celestia told her sister before flying into the sky. Luna looked down and her eyes turned into snake like for a moment when she felt a pain in her stomach and flew after Celestia.

"I'm sorry sister, you bring me no choice." and Celestia flew into the sky, the different shaped gems forming a sheild around her. Then she and Nightmare Moon blasted their magic. The two beams fought and Nightmare Moon was quickly overcome, she let out one screech before she vanished into the moon. Celestia sighed when she heard a cry. She turned to see a small foal on the grass. She flew over and realized its dark blue coat that seemed to mix with the dark blue night sky above her and its mane was the color or blue lightning. The coat oddly reminded her of Luna...No... Celestia picked up the crying foal and it opened its eyes and looked at Celestia. Celestia ran her hoof through the foal's mane "Shhhh Shhh its okay...Its okay.." This calmed the foal down and its eyes closed "I'll take good care of you...I promise." and Celestia began to fly back to the castle.