Chapter 3

(Lightning)

I found myself outside a house. I looked at the sign "Carousel Boutique?" I looked inside to see dresses and such "Maybe I can get some directions here. Or hide if the mob comes around." I walked over and slowly pushed open the door and I heard a little bell chime. "Hello and welcome to the Carousel Boutique." I looked up to see a white unicorn with a purple mane that was twisted into fancy curls. She wore blue eye shadow with long eyelashes and her cutie mark was three diamonds in a triangle. "Oh um. Hello." I said awkwardly "OH hello there. How may help you?" I shuffled my hooves "I was wondering if I could. Get some directions." she looked at me "Oh you must be new in town." "Yeah." I said awkwardly "So what directions do you need?" I shrugged "Do you have a spare map maybe?" the mare nodded "I believe so." and she walked into a room. "HI!" someone greeted and I looked behind me to see a white unicorn about a few inches shorter then the mare I had just seen. She had purple and pink mane and her eyes were a light green. "Um. Hello." I said shyly and she grinned "Hello! My name is Sweetie Belle! What's you name?" I shuffled my hooves awkwardly "Lightning Sky." I daren't say Prince. "Lightning Sky...OH MY GOSH!" she screamed and I stumbled backwards "Your Prince Lightning Sky. Oh my gosh I can't believe your in my house!!!" she said excitedly "Sweetie Belle! What's with all the yelling?" and I saw the white mare step out from the room. "SIS!! Do you know who this is!?" Rarity tilted her head "He does look an awful lot like the prince...Oh my gosh." I stepped towards the door "Um. GOODBYE!" I said and bolted out the door. I ran down the dirt road and I headed to the wilderness.

(AJ)

I heard the clinking of bits in my bag as I walked down the dirt road on my way home. As I walked I saw some pony run past me. "Hello?" I called out but the pony didn't stop, in fact it sped up. I wondered why the pony ran so fast so I ran after it. The pony seemed to be heading towards the Everfree Forest. Why would it go THERE? Then I watched the pony as it ran to the forest but stopped right outside it. "I..I don't wanna go in there." it panted and I noticed it was a blue unicorn. "Maybe if I go that way. I hope I find a place to stay." and the stallion ran off again and I chased after him. Then I watched as he stopped and I saw his hooves dig into the ground "CRAP!" he screamed as he fell forward and I realized he was falling into a trench. I ran after him and stopped at the edge of the trench and looked down.The unicorn was struggling up the other side of the trench, were the forest was. "Hey!" I called out and the stallion turned and stared at me before bulletting off into the forest. "Wait Come back!" I shouted and ran around the trench after the mysterious pony. I ended up dodging underbrush and trees to catch up to the stallion who kept running. Then I heard howling. "TIMBER WOLVES!" I heard a scream and froze to see the stallion surrounded the giant wooden creatures. I griped through my saddle bag for my lasso. The stallion stared at the creatures as they stalked closer and closer. Were is my lasso!? Then the stallion lowered himself to the ground and I saw a lightning blue glow and I saw a flash. I looked up to see the stallion on the other side of the confused wooden animals. "BYE!" and he bolted deep into the forest, the wooden animals chasing after him and I followed in blind pursuit. Then I found myself stopping behind a tree line which led to a cliff. "AHHH!" and I watched the wolves and the stallion fall. I galloped to the edge and hopped onto the nearest precipice and watched the stallion fall.

(Lightning Sky)

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! Why did I run into the forest? That orange mare seemed kind enough to help me. Now I was holding on to a precipice for my life while watching Timber Wolves tumble into the cavern below. I never saw Timberwolves in pony before. Now I hoped to never see them again "Hang On! Ahm a coming!" I heard a thick western accent and looked up to see the orange mare from before. "I'm going to FALL!" I screamed and the mare hopped onto my precipice and grabbed my hooves. "Can you use yer horn?" she asked and I shook my head, which throbbed from running and teleporting so much. I winced as the pain thickened "Uh..." she looked around when I heard a cracking sound. I looked down to see the precipice cracking were me and the mare's hooves met. " Try and do yer teleportin!" the mare yelled and I nodded and focused "Think of an apple orchard nearby!" the mare shouted and I did just that and then I felt my hooves slip and I opened my eyes right as the teleportation spell occured and I swear I teleported the mare as well. Then I blacked out.

( OH NUUUU! X3 WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! You'll find out. Deadmusic I know your probably the first to read this so YAY! I know what will happen next so be excited. Don't forget to comment.

Eat muffins and be crazy- Derpy