Important Notice

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
All Rights Reserved. No part of this book shall be reproduced by any means; printed, photocopied, recorded or used in any form without prior notice and approval from the author.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

An Open Letter to my Readers

        Thank you for giving this story a shot! The scenes in this book are solely based on my imagination and life experiences combined. If there are scenes that might have similarity to other books, it is purely coincidental. I, for one, would be upset if others stole my ideas and scenes. Hopefully you can relate to it and maybe help you pick some values here and there, though some scenes might be cliche, please bear with me. I promise to make it less cringey as it can be.

       This will be my first work so please go easy on me. I am open to constructive criticism but let's please divert from trash talking and bullying as it never really benefits anyone. It will be a pleasure to read some of your comments and suggestions if you have one, so please don't hesitate to give comments and feedbacks.

Also, you may not find me updating as often and I'm truly sorry in advance. I have my life ahead of me and right now, I am experiencing some difficulties and challenges on the way. I'll do my best to give you what I can though.

Thank you and Enjoy! 😊