Chapter 5

As I scanned our Group Chat which apparently listed our itinerary today, I felt nostalgic. It was basically what we would do and go to in our summers. The first stop was as expected Gigis house. Although Gigi wouldn't be there because she and Papi will be going to go grocery shopping.

We paid our bill at the counter and contrary to Diis statement of Al paying the whole thing, we chipped in as we usually do. Lilly decided to show off and gave the guys an enticing pose and a small paper with her number on it which got crumpled and got thrown away in the trash. 

"Poor Lilly. Her feelings were just thrown in the trash. Guys are the meanest." said Kat and her twin nodding beside her. The guys just shrugged it off though.

We got to Gigis house where there were a bunch of freshly baked cookies because apparently, my Grandma expected this to happen and was one step ahead of us. The guys ate them like a vacuum while the girls were munching on the pie.

"Nii, do you still have your bikini with you? The yellow one?" She said while munching on the pie in one hand and a cookie on the other. This girl really, she just ate!

"Yeah, I think its in the closet why?"

"Because you're going to put them on! Were going to the creek duh?" She said in her as a matter of fact tone.

"I think Im just going to go with the usual shirt and bikini shorts though?"

"Heck no!"

"What? No!"

"Nu uh you're not!"

The girls said in protest. 

"It's no big deal, its what I always wear remember? Even May wears those with me."

"Not this time, May has decided to wear a bikini this time! Right May?" I looked at May in shock after hearing that my shirt and bikini shorts buddy has betrayed me.

"Yeah, they kind of dragged me into the store and made me wear it." May said blushing.

"See? Now come on and lets get your stuff. Everyone has already got there stuff."

"But ---"

"No buts this time. Even May is doing it."

I slumped in my seat in utter defeat, sighed and followed Dii to my room while the girls where giving me wide smiles.

"Found it. Now wear it!" She handed me my light yellow two piece bikini and I begrudgingly changed into it while Dii and the other girls went to the restroom to change into her bikinis.

I looked at myself in the mirror and cringed. You might be thinking that Im overreacting. But I have my reasons, I don't feel confident with showing a lot of skin. I happen to have stretch marks all over my inner thighs because I use to be very chubby when I was young. And I have baby fats which I am so conscious of.

Dii and the other girls broke into the room and a couple of Ooh la las can be heard from them. I immediately tried to cover myself due to shame. 

"Hey, don't do that. You look beautiful and all those curves, damn, id hit on you if I was a guy." Kat said and winked at me. I just gave her an eyeroll and proceeded to wear an oversized shirt and loose short for cover as we head out to the creek.

"To the creek!" Dii said enthusiastically while the guys stood up and cleaned the table and washed the dishes which they should be doing considering the wrath they will face from Gigi if there's so much as a crumb left on the table.

The creek was just a 15 minute walk away from Gigis house. And when we got there, there were already a flock of people having fun and swimming playfully. 

"Man this summer drew in a lot of visitors huh?" Said Rick.

"Yeah, apparently there's a new hotel that was built near here that led to the boom of tourists here in our town. Plus its summer vacay." Added Alec.

"Oh yeah, this is your first time to the creek right Chris?" Rick said.

"Yeah, well, had no time to check it out last summer." Christ responded.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Before someone tries to hog our favorite spot we best be going." Said Dii.

We headed out to our spot and sure enough there were people trying to go there but Dii beat them to it. Arguing that we are locals and this is our spot since diapers.

We all just shook our heads at the audacity of this girl. She always is the type to start fights. Luckily Alec is there and is a smooth-talker so he talked to the group and immediately charming the girls into moving to another good empty spot just 2 meters from us. The guys on the other group were not happy though.

"Hooray!" Shouted Dii.

"No thanks to you though." Said Chris.

"Whatever, so are we swimming or what?"

"You girls go on ahead and well buy booze from Marios Store. Chris you coming with us. Well show you where to buy the best booze in town."

"Oh! I want chips too! Said Kat.

"Gotcha." 

With that the guys left to buy us some snacks and their booze. Dii ushered the girls to change into their bikinis and excitedly went down to the creek right away.

Seeing as the creek is full of girls in bikinis, we followed Dii and changed into our bikinis. I did so with so much hesitation but as there were many of us, it kind of comforted me in a way. We went down on the creek and Kat and Kath swam right away while me and May tested the waters first.

Soon we were all having fun at the creek when a ball suddenly floated towards us. Dii took it and was about to throw it when 2 guys came and asked for the ball. Dii of course handed it to them and we expected them to go away since they already got what they came for.

"Hey you were the girl who took that spot earlier. I didn't know you were such a cuttie." Said creepy guy no. 1 as he winked and his other friend smirked while looking at us specifically our chests. 

Dii and I were both mortified at the action and she pulled me away as these guys were practically not hiding their intentions. We were about to swim away when the second guy had the nerve to touch my wrist hard enough to stop me from swimming away. 

"What the heck. Let go of me." I whipped my wrist and scowled at him at his lack of manners.

"Dont be like that pretty lady. I just want to get to know you better." He said this in a slurry way while looking at me creepily.

"If you want to have your balls intact, get away from my friend would you?" Dii said in a threatening tone. Kath, Kat and May also came to our rescue and shoo'd the lousy guys.

"What nerve they had to do that. Are you okay Annie?" May said in a worried voice.

"Yeah Im okay. That just creeped me out." I shivered while we got out of the water and back to the safety of our spot where the guys were waiting with bewildered faces.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I really haven't been able to update for a really long time. My life has never been the same since being a part of the adult world. But here I am to rediscover my passion for writing, also basically letting my frustrations out and letting my imagination run wild again.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!