DESIRE.

Please read this story in Gill Sans

Enjoy :)

Prologue.

On a small Island located on the Outer banks of North Carolina, was a town full of love and passion. It was a paradise for all, Especially Olivia Miller a girl the whole community knew, Not only for her family but for her beautiful presence and friendly soul.

By her side were her best friends── Kiara; the token Kook, John B; the brother bear, Pope; the brains and JJ; the boy she couldn't get out of her head.

Though her friends were of the lower class she lived with her mother on the figure eight; the Kook Side of the island, She had the best of both worlds, Kiara too Living not far from her.

She spent most of her days laying in the sun, getting a little too close with the boys that inhabited the island and Adventuring with her friends.

There wasn't much more she could ask for except for a loving mother, Cassandra Miller was the classic Kook Mom, But she took living on the North side to a whole new level, she felt the need to buy the largest house, throw the biggest Wine nights, have the nicest cars, oh and have the perfect children, It was all too much for Olivia who felt she could never reach her Mother's expectations.

She knew deep down the Kook life wasn't for her, she belonged with the Pogues, the ones who really knew her.

The group knew no boundaries, doing what they wanted when they wanted. the perks of being Invisible.

Their summer was one they wanted to write in the books, and god would it make history.

Cast.

Lizzie Greene as Olivia Miller

Rudy Pankow as jj

Chase Stokes as John B

Johnathan Davis as Pope

Madelyn Cline as Sarah cameron

Madison Bailey as Kiara

Alex Fitzalan as Danny Clarke

Angelina Jolie as Cassandra Miller

Chad Michael Murray as Benjamin Miller

Blake Lively as Cece Miller