007.

Chapter seven: we're animals?

          "Alright, keep a look out 
                     we're behind enemy lines" JJ pulled out the firearm from his back pack before checking the ammo.
     It had had been 2 days since the Pogues went to the graveyard and 2 days since Olivia had slept through the whole ordeal, she felt bad that she had missed out on what they had all got to experience, but Pope assured her she didn't miss much except for Pope losing his shorts, and finding the most crucial part of the hunt for the royal merchant, the fucking      placement of the wreck.
            "Come on JJ put it back".
            "What?" Olivia rolled her eyes at the boy, they had yet another argument last night  about the gun that JJ refused to get rid of, he would always link it back to wanting to protect 'his favourite girl', so Olivia gave up. 
      "You can never be too careful"
        "Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon into a four star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve" Pope said resting himself on JJ's door.
    Olivia poked her head through the two front seats, scoffing at how he was holding it, although his hands were one of his best features, god. The things she would do to have his hands on her body. "I swear to god, I'm going to throw that thing in the ocean J" JJ stared at the girl with amusement seeing her small petite face get so heat up.
        "Put it back!" Olivia whined before following Out John B's side of the car.
        "So where are we going now?"
"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now"
"Seriously, we literally could've just gone to my house" Olivia stated.
"And see mrs Miller, I don't think so" Pope shivered his shoulders.
"This way" JJ guided the gang through the kitchen outback, "Andrew!, what's up bro" JJ was relentless, speaking and joking with everyone he walked past, the others wanted to go by unrecognised and JJ was making that extremely difficult. They were led by a huge colourful dish of different seafoods, and Olivia swore she saw John B's soul leave his body.
"You see they got the back up generators going?, kooks don't miss a beat"
They then entered a room down a long corridor filled with computers.
"Thank lord the internet"
Olivia was last through the door watching as the rest of them scattered to the screens.
"Let me get in there, I gots to check up on my ig models" Olivia pulled a fake gagging face to kiara.

"Hey, hey , hey I got the map" John B fumbled through his bag.
"Coordinates please"
"34°, 57', 30" north. 75°, 55' 42" west".
"You're really good at computers Pope" Liv stood biting her nails.
"It's just google earth"
"Boom, continental shelf right there."
"Well if it's off the deep end, it's not gonna be much of a treasure hunt, is it?"
JJ's hand rested on Olivias waist as they all watched the computer screen.
"Come on baby" JJ tapped his hands against her. Kiara watched from behind rolling her eyes at how oblivious the two were about their PDA.
      Pope zoomed in on the location pin, numbers mark various locations on the map.
     "Shit it's on the high side, it's only 900 feet" John B exclaimed.
       "That's not too deep"
      "Is that doable or something?"
         "Yea totally doable" JJ replied.
                "Ok will we be taking your personal
              submarine?"
"How do you know this mr diver master" Olivia retorted.
       "The salvage yard, they got a drone that can drop 1000, it has a 360° camera and everything, it's exactly what we need"
    "Can your dad get his grimy little hands on that?".
           "Well my dads grimy little hands got his ass fired." The group seemed hesitant, this was breaking and entering and none of them could afford to get charged.
      "How much did you say was on the royal merchant again?".
                 "400 million"
Pope knew what was coming and ran to guard the doors.
       "No absolutely not, No!"
   "Pope move" Kira pushed past his small body.
      "Can't we do anything legal for money, I really thought that was gonna work". Olivia was once again last through the door walking next to Pope.