005.

Chapter Five: Cece's back in town

Olivia went home that night for the first time in 4 days, surprised she hadn't got a call about her whereabouts from Cassandra.

John B insisted on driving her home not wanting her to walk alone on the streets after what they had encountered.

Walking up the driveway, she glanced at the cars expecting to see her mothers bmw SUV, but it wasn't there, she sighed with relief knowing she wouldn't have to deal with her tonight.

She was going to go straight to her room but a note caught her eye on the counter, she flipped it over.

Don't know if you'll be home tonight, but if you are reading this i've gone out to a 'friends' on the mainland for a couple drinks, your aunt Cece is back in town, she is coming by in the morning.

-Mom

Olivia smiled excitedly knowing she would get to see her aunt, she hadn't been back in the Outer banks since the incident.

           She pranced upstairs, entering her room and flopping down onto her bed, she sighed at the silence, finding it boring, there was never a silent moment with her friends not even while sleeping since you could always hear somebody's snores.

     Deciding on having a shower she walked herself to her ensuite and turned on the hot water, thank god for generators. she felt almost guilty that her family and everyone on the north side had the privilege of running power, some on the cut did but she knew John B didn't and she knew JJ didn't. making her feel even more guilty.

She stepped under the hot relaxing water washing away the emotional and physical dirtiness, she closed her eyes her mind wandered to JJ she rubbed her body 'washing herself', she thought about his bright blue eyes, his muscly arms and the way his large hands always rested on her body somehow, it made her feel a feeling she used to only feel with Danny.
"JJ" a heavy moan escaped her lips as her hands roamed her body. Stop.
Olivia gulped, feeling her throat dry, there was no way she just had a dirty thought about one of her best friends, there were a lot of romantic thoughts Olivia had about JJ. Like him finally telling her he liked her back or him staring into her eyes while having a meaningful conversation or JJ constantly showing public displays of affection in a sweet way, but she had never had a dirty thought. what were you thinking!.

She shook the conversation she was having in her head and hopped out of the shower, to wrap a towel around herself, she looked in the mirror, her cheeks were flushed. It was just the hot water, nothing else. Olivia sighed to herself wiping the wet pieces of hair that stuck to her face.

Olivia whipped the door open about to adjust her towel, but screamed seeing JJ laying on her bed her, JJ Hopped up immediately covering his eyes.
"JJ what the hell are you doing?" "Sorry bubba i was just coming to check on you" he peaked through one of his fingers to see she was decent with her towel fixed. "How did you even get in" Olivia walked to her draws to grab a pair of pj shorts and a bikini top.

"The window, like always" he smirked jumping onto her bed. JJ did indeed usually enter through her window when making his night visits, Cassandra didn't like him very much. so he preferred to scale the vines that hung under Olivia's roof perch.