006

Chapter six: the older ladies love me

"...And we were right outside like this, and all we hear is Bam! Bam! Bam!" JJ frantically walked around the porch.

"knocking paint of the wall, from the outside, g All right? and i'm looking at him, like──  wait first off, look at this shit" He ruffled his hair to see what looked like white chips falling to the ground.

"Thats dandruff" Olivia stated, scrunching her face.                                                                           "Disgusting"

"Look at all that, that's paint, at that point, i was just like... I'm waiting for death". the group felt that JJ was exaggerating

"Oh, okay, so you saw the guys that shot at us, right?" Pope rested his head in his hands.                                                                                  "─Yeah"                                                                  "Did you get a good description of them?"

"What did they look like?"                                       "Anything, JJ literally anything"

"Something we could bring to a police report" Pope continued.

    "Burley" JJ stated                                                           "Burley?"

"That's not very helpful" ki said

"Okay well, no, like the type of guy at my dad's garage, you guys know he made cargo hides for drug smugglers" JJ tried to explain, his ADHD was in full affect making his mind spin.

"Yes we know" Kiara and Olivia both nodded their heads.                                                          "So i can tell you with full confidence, these boys... these killers─" JJ lit a cigarette in his mouth, "They're square groupers"                                                        "They're square groupers, like narco square groupers?, like Pablo Escobar square grouper?"                                                    "Yeah man" JJ inhaled the tabacco.

"not everything is a kingpin movie" Olivia looked to see a silent John B.

"Ok, what does this square grouper look like specifically" JJ started to talk.
"You weren't there!"                                            "You don't know what to look for!" their voices were raising as the rest of group stayed quiet.

"Dude, i wasn't taking little mental polaroids the entire time man, i was under duress" JJ's voice cracked with frustration.

"But i can tell you, i can tell you by the way ms Lana was screaming... that these guys are serious, serious hombres dude, it's a heavy
vibe okay?, i don't like this".                           "JJ calm down" Olivia spoke softly staring into his ocean blue eyes.                           "Why do they want the compass?''                 "...It's a piece of shit, you couldn't pawn it off for five bucks if you wanted to".

        "No offence John B..."

"The office" John B stated.                                      "The office, my dads office, he always kept the office locked cause he was worried about his competitors stealing his royal merchant research" JJ squeezed Olivia's hand as the group followed John B through his house to a locked door.

                 "We used to laugh at him all the time, like he was actually going to find it, but now that he's gone ya know" He fiddled with the keys "I just left it how it was"