LoveTine

A/N

This got to be let out first before the story. The saving grace of episode 11 is Sarawat's POV and I got so many screenshots with ideas filling my head that I don't know which one to write. P'JittiRain really created a dreamy character in the form of Sarawat. And as what Bright said, we all fell in love with that character. I've read half of the novel then bits and pieces of the rest so I already got spoiled before this scene was shown in the series. Nevertheless, it was still heartwarming. Aren't we all wanting a piece of Sarawat now? 😍

******************************************

It was really love at first sight no? The way my knees buckled in excitement, the way my heart throb in anticipation, the way my eyes longed to find you again, the way my head was filled with your face. If time could bring me back one year ago, knowing I'd meet you again now, I'd still never change anything.

Why? Because seeing you again after all this time, seeing you bugging me, running after me, making me agree with that ridiculous plan, making me crazy with all these emotions in my heart, it made me realize that you're worth it. That you're worth the effort, Tine.

Everything that happened between us, everything I did, every decision I agreed, every effort I made led them all back just for one reason.

For me to tell you face to face that I like you and make you mine.

I like you the moment I saw your smile.
I like you the moment I saw your eyes.
I like you the moment I heard you laugh.
I like you the moment I laid my eyes on you.

I could do anything with you beside me.
I could be anything with you staying here.
I could endure all the hardship as long as you're the prize.
I could cross all hurdles as long as you're the one I'm saving.

Don't ever doubt or give up on us.
Because you know that I love you since before.
So don't lose that smile for me Tine.
Let me have them for the rest of my life.