Chapter 3

It was now over the flight.Babys(Payton and Chase)left before me so we wouldnt be noticed together while Lacey and Lila would come around.I was supposed to wait for them in the plane but they took ages so I took my chance and gone forward outside catching up with the Babys "Hi babys!" I said leaning my hand on Chase's shoulder while the other one on Payton's."Hi Tess,what about ur sister and the other one?"Chase asked "Yh!" "Jesus man I didnt know I commited a crime that ur asking questions"I joked and to my suprise they laughed and ofc I joined in.I looked back and Saw Lila and Lacey being stupid idiots being excited."Well bye!Don't wanna be caught yet" I winked at them and set off to them.I was up to them and they ignored me walking forwards talking about Chase.

We were going to collect the suitcases from the thing that brings it up(sorry I don't know what its called)I saw Chase checking me out again and Payton talking to the other peeps that are coming over playlist/meet and greet.I giggled and he blushed.We staired into eachothers eyes before we got rudly interupted by Lila and Lacey freaking out by seeing Chase at the airport."OMG CHASE HUDSON!!!LILHUDDY"they both shouted at the same time.I laughed at house famous and how much they liked him.They ran over to him hugging him and ofc being a good idol and crush he hugged them back asking if they wanted a picture.Ofc they said yes.He was adroable.Then I saw Payton and waved to him and he waved back showing me the middle finger.I chuckled and stuck his tongue out and he did that back,HOW RUDE.

We collected our suitcases and waited for a taxi to appear.I saw Chase across and this time I started to check him out,once he saw me I blushed."Tess?What are u blushing at?" "Nothing" "Mhm" And they contintued talking about Chase non stop.

Once the taxi came we got in it and saw another taxi behind us going the same directions.Me being curious I looked down the back windows and saw Payton he saw me and waved to me then he told Chase to look and he saw me and smiled and waved.

Baby Squad🥵🥵

Payton
Hi!I see u Tess

Chase
So do I

Tess
So do I see u guys

And I just sat there texting the Baby Squad until Lacey took my phone of me."Hmmmm lets see who this girl is texting"Luckily I got to shut down my phone before she saw wassup and they didnt know my password and couldnt have the same finger print."Lucky u baby sis"I noded in realife that they didnt see whats on my phone and kill me.

We were in the hotel Lacey and Lila getting room keys and I saw Chase,Payton and other boys and 6 girl's come in.Payton secretly showed me the middle finger and u know what?I didnt do it back coz im kind.Obviously Chase and I still checking eachother out.Thank god Lila and Lacey didnt realise their here.

I was in my room,I was in a different room than them.They wanted me to be with them but I begged to not be with them,guess they got annoyed and agreed for me to stay in a different room about 4 rooms further than me.

I was just unpacking and I heard a knock on my door,I was assuming that it was Lila and Lacey.So I ran up to the door shouting "coming 1 sec" Once I got to the door and opended it and saw Payton and Chase standing there the others that were with them in the main room down the stairs in the hotel."Hi Babys"I said to Chase and Payton."And others"I added they laughed and let them in.I introduced myself to all of them that I didnt know and this one girl I could already tell we could be friends "Addison" "Tess"I smiled and out my hand out but she brang me into a hug and ofc I hugged back.