Chapter 6

We finally arrived where we were supposed to be.Me and Jaden were just talking and walking.He told me this story about his sister and I found it absoulely funny."It isnt funny!!!!😀"He shouted at me playfully hitting my shoulder lightly."Are u and Chase dating?"He asked lifting an eyebrow up."No!?" "Oh come on I saw u too kissing" I froze and blushed of embrassment.I looked away and I saw Chase walking towards us."Hi bab- I mean lil girl,hi Jaden" "He knows" I signed "How!?" "I saw u guys kissing,do u think im blind?"We laughed and I noded my head and he again playfully hit my shoulder but I but harder ouch.

After a few hrs we had to go back bc u know they had playlist and had to go.We were all about to enter both cars when Jaden shouts "Tess and Chase are dating!!!!"Me and Chase both look at eachother and blush then look away.They all start ooooooooooing us.We were in the car talking nonsense when then out of no where Chase holds my hand.I look up to him and smile I continue to hold it and not let go.

We finally came to the hotel where they had to drop me off bc Lila and Lacey.When I was about to enter the the hotel 🏨 Lila and Lacey were already going out.The cars were still there.I rolled my eyes I guess they saw me bc I heard laughing coming out of the cars.I look back and see Josh mouthing swears."Hey!Ill catch up to u guys,okay?" "Yh sure just make sure u will be on playlist" I noded "mhm".I walk over to Josh once they are out of sight."Mother fucker"I say "Bitch"He continues.We laugh for a few more mins and then I had to go catch up to the girl's.I waved to the peeps in the car apart from Payton bc I did a middle finger for a bye bye and ofc he did it back.

We were at playlist Lacey and Lila doing picture with some tiktokers I guess...Then she started going over to u know MY new friends.We came over to Josh *Asshole*he mouthed *Mother fucker* he mouthed back.I did some photo for them.Then we came over to Chase ahhh they were waiting for him.They took a photo and they started talking."Hey!Do u want a photo?" Chase asked looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes."Uh...I mean...sure..."I replyed.Lila giving me a death stare.Lacey took the photo and I said thank u.He smiled and noded.We were just walking to other tiktokers me doing the photos for them.I suddenly get pulled in behind the corner to not be seen."Hey baby"Chase said smiling."Hey babe"

•Lila's POV•

"Hey baby" "Hey babe" I heard to familiar voices say.I figured out that one of them was...Tess!?She has a bf!?Wow that girl I swear.But then I realised the second voice was...Chase's,Chase Hudson's.I peaked over the corner and I saw something I wouldnt be expexting at ALL from my sister and Chase...they were kissing.THAT FUCKING BITCH,ASSHOLE,MOTHER FUCKER.She knew I had a crush on Chase and here she is kissing him with babe,baby names.I was so mad but for some reason I wasnt so sad.Oh well that doesnt matter!She is kissing MY crush CHASE HUDSON!He could do much much much much much much better than that asshole there who he's kissing.

Hi guys!I hope ur doing good and well in qurantine!!596words this is short im sorry